Feburary 4th

I closed my eyes and gripped onto his shoulders as he kissed my neck and took me on my headboard. Robert's hands made a death grip on my ass, his lips made love bites on my neck and chest, and he banged me into next Friday. I loved it all.

"Yes, yes,yes!" I chanted with the rhythm of the headboard hitting the wall. In the pit of my stomach, I can feel myself building up an orgasm.

"Fuck," he groaned in my ear. That's when I lost myself by becoming undone. My legs shock, my heart was jumping out of my chest and I can hear my blood pumping in my ears.

Robert kept going until he came inside me, which made me have another orgasm. Don't worry, I'm on birth control. I know it's a possibility that I can still get pregnant; but it's a slim possibility.

My back hits the mattress with a huff of exhaustion pass through my lips. "Shit," I mumbled.

Robert laid his head on my stomach, not before pecking my lips. "Have you reconsidered?"

Right. This morning before we fucked each other brains out, Robert told me he was offered a job opportunity in Philadelphia. Like a good girlfriend I am I told him that it was wonderful and he should go for it. Which he did, Robert accepted the job yesterday. He asked if I can go with him, which is not a bad idea; but we only dated for a month.
I have strong feelings for Robert, I really do but it'll be moving to fast.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair. "Um, I was thinking over night. We've only been dating for a month, I have strong feelings for you Robert, I really do. But-"

"But your not ready for the next level, I get it." Their was a hint of disappointment in his voice, which made my chest cave in.

"I'm sorry."

He didn't say anything, instead he sat up and gathered his clothes off the floor. "I gotta turn some blue prints in." Robert said as he fastened his pants up.

I set up on my elbows to see him better. "How bout we go out tonight at eight? To celebrate your new job and Chris getting out tomorrow. It's this nice restaurant that I never went to before, I was hoping we can go together. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye." Once he got on his shirt, Robert grabbed his keys and phone off the nightstand and walked out my room and soon the apartment.

I slowly brought my knees up to my chest. Has this relationship ended?

~
I sat in the back of the restaurant sitting in the booth waiting for Robert. It was 8:10, he was probably stuck in traffic. I took a sip of my water before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry that I'm late," Robert said as he sat down in front of me in the booth. He wore an all black suit, which made him even more irresistible.

"It's okay. I got here a little late myself." That was a lie, I got here at exactly eight. "I only ordered water for the both of us, but if you want something else I can call th-"

"No, it's fine. Water can do." He lightly chuckled.

"Oh okay. Um about the reconsider thing-"

Robert sighed then scratched the back of his head. "It's fine TJ, I get it. You're not ready for the next stage."

"It's not that. It's just I'm scared." I finally admit.

He gave me a questionable look. "Scared? Of what?"

"Of how much I lo-" I stop myself from saying the L word. "From the past relationships I was in after Jeffery never ended good. I'll fall flat on my face for them and they'll either break my heart by cheating or leave. I know I can be a lawyer any where now and I can easily get a job but what if something happens between us when we move to Philadelphia. I would have to stay there and be alone. There's a lot of what if's and deep down I want to do this. Something in the back of my head says move with him, start a new life. Which is why I'm going to say yes, I'll leave with you."

Robert took a breath of relief and smiled. "Great, I thought you'll break up with me."

I shook my head. "This relationship is to good for us to end it like that. Last week you prove to me you'll be there for me no matter what. I-I love you Robert."

He smile grew. "I love you too TJ."