May 21st/22nd

Cassie Ventura as Sasha in m/m

Chanel paced back and forth from my closet and to my bed that held piles of dresses that surly does not fit me. Her face was stern in frustration as she looked through the small closet. "All these dresses suck ass," she said for the sixth time.

Like always I nod my head in agreement. "Yup, maybe I should wear leggings and a loose top. I can jazz that up." I shrug my shoulders like it was no biggy.

Chanel stepped out of the closet and stared at me like I've grown two heads. "Pants and a shirt- oh no sweetie, you gotta slay. Show whoever harassing you and these other bitches that you ain't the one and always going to be the main." She flipped her hair. "You're going to wear a fine ass dress for your man's surprise birthday party, okay." She practically ordered.

All I could do was laugh and agree with her once again. "Okay."

"How much time do we have before the party?"

I looked at my phone to see the clock. "Um, three hours."

"Good, we're going shopping."

******

"Surprise!" Everyone including me screamed as we spotted Dylan walking through the door of the bar Richard decided to put the party. Since Dylan hate surprises, he gave us a shocking/angry look. I slowly stepped to my boo to wrap my arms around him, but he was suddenly pulled away from me by apparently his other friends; Mike and two others he knew.

A frown was plastered on my face as I made my way towards Chanel and her other friends; Emily and Sasha. "Anyone up for a drink? I can go for a dirty martini." I teased.

"You mean a Sprite," Emily said, making Sasha and Chanel chuckle.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I looked to my right to see Dylan laughing and joking around with his friends including Amanda- who I don't mind, since she's been around him for almost eight years. I was soon blocked from the view by a olive skin girl with blonde hair.

"What the hell! Why are you here?!" Chanel practically yelled, causing an audience.

Donna rolled her eyes and basically waved Chanel off by flipping her hair. "I need to talk to you."

I looked behind me before pointing an index finger at myself. "Me?"

"Yes. It's about a current situation."

I gave her a skeptical look before walking towards the back where the bathrooms are. I leaned on the clean wall so I can see the bar while Donna leaned on the other to face me. "So, hear to confess." My arms folded against my chest.

Donna sighed and shook her head before swiping some hair out of her face. "You got the wrong person," she gave off a fake smile.

"What do you mean?" I was oddly calm during this moment.

"I'm not the one banalizing. I have enough on my plate already, why would I apply more shit on it?" She shrug her shoulders. "I know you don't trust my word-"

"What about the messages?" I interrupted.

Donna scrunched up her face. "Messages? I didn't send you messages. I don't even have your number. Did you check the other bitch in the room?"