April 17th

"I'm sorry Ma, for having you and grandma worried like that. It wasn't my attentions to not come home last night, it's just-" my voice cracked as I tried to explain my reasoning. "I got so scared when Robert showed up and I ran to the one place he wouldn't dare come to. Dylan is here and Mr. Marburg- they're watching over me."

The other side of the phone was silent.

"Mom, c-can you say something please?" I begged. I needed to hear her voice- I needed her guidance in this situation.

"I-I'm shocked. Now that you're saying this to me, I'm little suspicious about this all blacked out car parked in front of the house. I can't really see inside of it, but I know someone is in there."

I slowly rubbed my hand down my face. "Lock the door, make sure Chris-"

"Chris just left this morning. He had to go back to Maryland, for Crystal and work. I know how to protect me and grandma okay, just make sure you and the baby is safe."

I nod my head, even when she couldn't see me. "I love you ma."

"I love you too sweetie, stop worrying. We'll be fine and you will be as well. I'll see you sooner than later."

I wiped more tears away from my eyes. "Hopefully, bye." I removed the phone from my ear and ended the call. I looked around Dylan's room, seeing how everything changed from the last time I was in here. With the others of course.

It was real designed withe the main colors being white and black. A queen size bed with a flat screen attached to the foot end of the bed post. Typical Dylan. The room itself was a good size for him to sleep in- he hardly spends his time at home during the day. Usually he's doing liquor runs, driving his father to the doctors or hanging out with Richard and/or Mike- from what he tells me.

 Usually he's doing liquor runs, driving his father to the doctors or hanging out with Richard and/or Mike- from what he tells me

Speaking of the devil, he walking out the bathroom with nothing but a towel hanging low on his hips. His skin still held evidence of drops of water running down his chest and back. Just seeing him like this makes everything about him even more perfect in my eyes. I don't care what other people think about him. Dylan's mine and that's all it matters.

"You should get dressed as well," he said while sliding his right foot into his black Calvin Kleins. "In something comfortable." He added.

"Where are we going?"

Once he had on his boxer, Dylan finally removed the towel and dried the his upper body off. "On a walk, you can't stay in the house all day."

"It's only been a half of day, if you count yesterday and this morning." I stated.

Once fully dressed, Dylan finally turned and laid eyes on me. We really didn't see each other this morning, since he slept at the bar last night because it was hectic. "I know, so that's why you, pops and I are going on a walk so you won't start your hermit thing you do when shit gets messy."