*Important*

So I haven't updated in almost two weeks and I'm so sorry like I have about 900 words already written for the new chapter and I usually write about 5,200-6,000 so I still have a bit to go. I'm trying my best to update before school starts again for me but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to for a few weeks (Probably about two but I'm still going to try). I've been having some issues lately going on and I just haven't really had the motivation or have been in the mood to write so I apologize but I hope you all understand. And I also have been working on these art pieces for my AP art class this year that I must finish in two weeks and I need to see my aunt for a few days that lives somewhere else so yeah it's taking me a while. So again, I apologize, but I will try my best. I won't give up on this story. Like EVER. Well at least until it's finished, but yeah. I love you all and I hope you aren't mad at me or well at least too mad.

Here's a Sneak Peek for you all of what I have so far: 

Gene and her little friend are both high, blazed, baked, and dazed out of their minds. The one with the green hair will not stop giggling and every time her body sways side to side, her very thin tank top reveals her bright pink lace bra right underneath. I can't stop looking at them, my words stuck in my throat with Gene just repeating her statement over and over again, her smile wide and genuine in a plastic, non-knowing way.

"Winnieeee, perfume now? Come on. Help us outtt! We can't smell like this; someone might catch us!" She whispers the last part really close to my face before laughing, a bit of her saliva landing on my skin. I shake my head and my eyes widen. Gene is fucking here and my parents don't know about it. They still think she's gone, that she's lost and far away when she's here standing right in front of my fucking face with her terrible breath and wounded knuckles.