Part one

GOD, IM SO EXCITED! WELL HERE OMG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's almost time." Cooper says as he quickly checks his phone.

I roll my eyes and just sink myself more into the plaid deep green couch chair. I turn my head towards Cooper who is laying beside his sister on her bed.

I sway my hands back and forth, I point to myself, then I make a little hook with my index finger.

"Yes you have to." He says before turning his gaze back to his phone, most likely texting some new guy since Cooper is indeed a man whore.

I huff and just begin twirling a piece of my dirty blonde hair around my finger, tangling it even more than it already is.

Izzy narrows her eyes and shakes her head disapprovingly after reading something from her brother's phone I'm guessing, a smile of disbelief spreading on her lips.

"Coop do I need to wash your mouth out with soap young man?" She says, the sound of her heart monitor interrupting her in the process.

"I didn't even say anything!" He defends, his eyebrows raising for dramatic effect.

Her frail, petite finger points at his phone screen, which he quickly covers with his hand.

"In my defense, that was my mind speaking not my mouth and you shouldn't even be reading it!"

'More like your dick speaking.' I sign, causing Coop to stick his tongue out at me, me reflecting his actions.

Izzy has no idea what I said, but she still laughs along anyway as her eyes go from me to her older sibling.

"What did Winnie say?" She questions him as she begins repeatedly poking his arm.

Izzy may act like a six year old, but she is in fact twenty, the same age as me. Her and Cooper are my two best friends and pretty much my only ones, and even though they are not the most frosted cupcakes in the bakery, they're mine and I will keep them as long as they'll have me.

Coop just shakes his head and ignores her question, not wanting to add to the lack of innocence I have given to her.

"Come on! Coop pleaseeeeeeeee." She begs, me crossing my arms and smiling devilishly at her brother. He raises an eyebrow as I begin grabbing my ipad from the ground, beginning to unlock it.

"Don't you fucking dare. She already knows what sixty nine means because of you." He states, Izzy giggling immensely at the memory.

I go to the app Coop, who is also my translator, got me and I begin typing what I said, making sure that the volume is loud.

He begins getting up, but when he sees how I already finished typing, he just slumps back and covers his sister's ears.

"I said that Coop thinks with his dick. A dick Izzy is a slang term for penis which is what men use for intercourse." The robotic voice says, reading out loud what I entered with no emotion.

Cooper just closes his eyes and shakes his head, most likely thinking why he hangs out with me, while Izzy just begins laughing her ass off. Cooper graduated from fucking Oxford, why the fuck would he think that cupping someone's ears would cut all noise even temporarily.

Sometimes I think the school only accepted him because they felt bad.

His hands are placed back on his phone and Izzy just rests her head on his shoulder, giggling a little.