Part four

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! My computer broke '_' yeah and I have to update from my phone now so it takes longer. But since it's almost summer, I'm going to update more! :D in summer I'm planning to update 3+ a week maybe! so yeah! Here it is! Enjoy!! :D

----------------------------------------------

From: Coop the poop

You still sleepin over tonite???

I yawn, scratching the top of my tangled hair as I sit myself up in my bed, typing back.

To: Coop the poop

Good morning to you too.

I grab the scrunchy that's resting on the red nightstand next to me and I place my phone down on my lap, brushing out my hair with my fingernails and putting it up into a high ponytail.

From: Coop the poop

I'm serious. I have a date at eight and I already got a hotel room. Izzy is already excited so you better come. I don't want her to be alone.

I roll my eyes a little, chuckling slightly before disgusting myself with my own morning breath.

God, I need to brush my teeth. Geez.

To: Coop the poop

Of course I'm going. Calm your balls. And make sure you bring the lube. Don't want you to be cranky the rest of the week like last time.

I get out from my bed, immediately putting on my despicable me slippers and walking to my poster of my King.

'Mornin.' I mouth, receiving no response from Elvis.

He's so conceited.

I stroll over to my closet and I pull off my Captain America hoodie from one of the hangers, the suede brown hanger immediately falling to the floor.

I stare at it for a few seconds before shrugging.

I'll get it later.

I walk back to my bed and I grab my phone, reading Coop's sassy messages.

It's almost seven in the morning; it must be bad for a person to be this stressed this early in the day.

I blame Oxford.

From: Coop the poop

OMG WHY DID I EVEN TELL YOU ABOUT THAT.

From: Coop the poop

I thought we agreed we would never speak of that again.

From: Coop the poop

Whatever. I have it already in my car any way.

From: Coop the poop

So you're coming? Okay. Good. You had no choice anyway. But you know.

I raise an eyebrow and before I can even reply, my phone buzzes.

From: Coop the poop

Oh and Izzy says that since you're going by downtown today, to go up to a homeless person and give him an umbrella.

I type back a 'got it' and press send.

Izzy and I have this thing where she sometimes will tell me to do something specifically. She says that I introvert myself from the real world and that by doing all of these things, I take risks and learn more about people and surroundings and such.