Part eleven

Winnie's POV

"Where should we go? Back to the hotel or-"

"Nah man. I'm always there. Fucking sick of it already." Louis answers his fellow band member.

I just remain seated in the back all by myself with a stack of napkins on my lap as well as a black pen.

Back at the ward, I kind of threw my board on the ground like an overly dramatic buffoon without even thinking, so yeah.

No board today and since my very trusting mother confiscated all of my devices, thinking I might try to contact Coop or Izzy in any way, I don't even have my Ipad, nor my phone.

I was originally going to bring a journal or something for communication purposes, but all the journals we possibly obtain in that house hold, either contain notes about psychology or many numbers that most likely are numbers that my mum wrote down to track the income and expenses of the center.

I'm already in deep as it is with my mum, I don't want to take something that's most likely very important and risk even losing it or damaging it, so Sylvia just handed me a stack of napkins and a pen.

It looks like I just robbed all of Mc Donald's inventory of those plain paper squares.

Oh well.

"Well then; where do you all want to like go then?"

"I don't know, man. There's like nowhere to fucking go in this place."

Zayn stops at a red light, the traffic seeming pretty lengthy and time consuming most likely due to the very cloudy weather and the fact that people always have somewhere to be in England.

He then turns his head to the back to look at me, his smile welcoming.

"You live here. So is there any like cool place to hang out?" He questions, Louis remaining silent from the passenger seat beside him.

I look into his light brown eyes for a second before turning my attention towards the window, hardly being able to see anything due to the very tinted glass (Most likely put there in the first place so no one can recognize them).

The clouds are still very big and close together I see.

I mean today is going to rain and that place is always so perfect when it rains.

But it's kind of my place...

But then again, I know Izzy would've wanted me to do this.

She would've told me to do this.

I know she would.

If she could be here with me right now, she would connect our arms together like we did when we were kids, and she would just nod her head in that charismatic way.

I know she would.

"Um are you okay I me-"

I look over at Zayn again, who is now beginning to be honked at by many cars behind us who are waiting for him to actually go.

I just nod and give him a small smile before grabbing my pen and showing it to him.

He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't underst-"

"Fucking drive already! I hear shit heads beginning to get out of their cars!" Louis interrupts him, nudging his shoulder in a violent like way.

Zayn just looks at me one more time before turning back around.

"Okay. Fuck. I'm fucking going. Shit."