Part two

"God, Izzy would literally freak out if she were here." He says as he finishes parking, my seatbelt already ejected.

I just shrug.

Izzy isn't really the type of person that would freak out about something like that. I mean if she smelled the sweet scent of her mother's homemade corn bread, then she would probably hyperventilate and drool, trying to convince me to pull all of the clear tubes connected to her body out so she could run over to the kitchen with her hungry eyes. But that's a different story. I mean once you eat her mum's cornbread, well your life changes completely and your expectations for each meal becomes more exaggerated. Pretty much every food to me tastes like shit now, because well damn. That corn bread- just damn.

And besides, by what I've heard, this singing dude is an egotistical ass hole. That still doesn't stop me from listening to 'Little Black Dress' on repeat, but you know still I guess.

Wonder what he's in for anyway.

I just begin stomping myself towards the beige and bland colored building that is still oddly surrounded by sleazy news reporters who much rather be reporting about some punk kid going into a boring ass psychology center then something important and actually newsworthy like the children in Africa who are as thin as the bones noticeably covered under their skin or the tragic shooting happening in schools nowadays. I don't know, maybe they're just that heartless and self indulged themselves. Wouldn't be surprised.

"Winn hold up!" I hear Coop yell from behind me.

I don't stop, but I just slow my pace so he can possibly catch up. I know that's kind of rude, but I really just want to get this over with so I could go home and see if my package has come in yet. Been waiting for it for six in a half weeks now and if doesn't come today, I'm going to have a tantrum and I don't even give a shit. Well a silent tantrum of course. But yeah, still a tantrum none the less.

"Why the change of mood Ms. Sass?" Coop jokes when he finally takes a deep breath, now walking beside me.

I just look ever at him with a not so amused glare before scowling at the dreaded building, and then back at him. Seeing if he gets the picture.

He sighs and I just hold my ipad in my arms more tightly, Coop opening the door for me like the peasant he is and him rolling his eyes as I smirk, reading my mind.

"I'm not a fucking peasant. It's called being a gentleman." He remarks, me snorting in response.

As he walks to the sign-in chick, I just turn around and glance back at the glass windowed double doors. All those rats just ignored us and to be honest, I'm glad. I'm not a narcissistic wannabe that wants attention on her all the time. I'm actually the polar opposite, and besides I don't want Coop having to be seen with some mute chick.

My attention goes back over to Coop who is signing all of my personal info for me and I can't help but chuckle at the young obviously new girl who is staring wide eyed at him, the bottom part of her pen put in between her gloss covered lips to make her look seductive when first, Coop is as straight as a fucking swirl and second, she just looks like some pen muncher. Why do straight guys even find that hot anyway? All of her saliva is just going all over the blue plastic in a disgusting way (like who would want to use that pen now?!) and if ink spills in her mouth, she's screwed.

But I gotta admit, Cooper is smoking and if he were straight....well I would still think he was gay, because I mean the colored contacts thing... yeah it's not a very 'straight' thing to do.

After handing the clipboard back to her, he approaches me again, running his hand through his short light brown hair like the tease and cocky little shit he is. He knows that girl was all over him and even though he's not on that team, he takes it as a compliment, inflating his already giant pretty head of his.