Part eight

I begin swinging my legs back and forth as I remain seated on the bench alone, waiting and waiting and waiting as I usually do for my 'session'.

My black longboard covered with several band stickers is laying next to me where Coop usually sits and my dry erase board is resting on my lap like a lazy ass.

Coop was not able to take me today since he had to take Izzy to the hospital for her monthly check up, their mum not being able to due to her business trip in Austria.

I really don't mind coming alone. My headphones are placed in my ears, my phone in the front pocket of my baggy light denim colored jeans and it's tranquil in a way.

The Muse is playing poetically in my ears and my head is moving slightly with the beat, bobbing up and down with the rhythm.

"Damn you. No. You know what? Fuck you! You're a piece of shit and I am done with you."

What the fuck?

I quickly pull out my headphones, the music still playing as the ear buds now rest on my lap on top of the board.

I look around me, some other people that are waiting their turn with their therapist as well, not really giving a shit about the noise.

I hear the door across the hall from me open abruptly and I turn my attention to that recognizable door, hearing the recognizable voices.

It seems as if it's like routine to him.

He comes, curses the therapist out, the therapist tries stopping him, he curses him again, shuts the door hard, and walks off with the grumpiest ass face.

"Louis. You have to be rational here! You can't just go whenever you please! The session has not ended yet!"

And there it is.

I kinda feel bad for the pudgy guy, but then again I could also give less of a shit.

Louis walks a few inches from the door before stopping and turning around.

"You don't understand! None of you people understand anything that's happening and that's the fucking problem! So if I want to fucking go, I'm going to fucking go!"

And there it is again.

Now all we need is the-

SLAM.

Yeah there it is.

I quickly look down at my lap so he won't notice my eaves dropping, slowly glancing up a little. Barely actually. Hardly noticeable.

"I know you've been watching."

Fuck.

I bring my head back up completely to see his arms crossed over his chest, his eyebrows knitted together as he evidently tries calming himself down.

I just shrug and he rolls his eyes in annoyance, his hand running up and down his face in frustration.

Oh that grumpiness. How you have returned.

I roll my own eyes before placing my head phones back in my ears, the music continuing to play and my eyes closing shut as I try to focus on the guitar solo.

God, this music is like that fucking corn bread.

Shit.

Now I'm craving corn bread.

Fuck.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Louis now closer to me, his fingers pushing his hair that's resting on his forehead more to the left.