Late night sex, smoking cigarettes

//Lynn's POV//

I sat on the couch and stared blankly at the balcony door, it was opened wide. Letting the mid-December  London wind hit my exposed skin.

I was only wearing a pink sports bra with a grey oversized knit jumper and a pair of black boy shorts. My dark brown hair was in a messy bun. 

I unlocked my phone as I saw it light up.

I had three unread messages.

Parker:
Wanna hang out? I'm in London for a couple of days.

Alexa
Wanna get brunch together?

Mika:
When are you free? Mitchell is going to be in London for a couple of days next week, and I'll be there for a day. Wanna get lunch?

I had disconnected myself from my friends and family for the last month. We had gone on tour with Tonight Alive and The Story So Far for a year and now we were taking a six month break before we released our new album. 

I typed all of them a response.

Me:
Are you going to be here tomorrow? If you are meet me at Rosie's bakery

Me:let's get dinner instead, we have tons to talk about

Me:
I'm free all of next week. So you guys pick the date.

I placed my phone on the coffee table as I heard the door open.

"Did you drink again?" I asked as I saw him stumble into the living room. "One drink" he slurred. "I thought you were gonna stop!" I shouted. "I tried Lynn! I tried!" He shouted and pushed over the vase that was on the coffee table next to him," I try but I can't!" He shouted. 

I slowly walked over to him and sat next to him. "I know its hard Max" I said and grabbed his hand," but we're going to get through this together" I said and moved his hair out of his face. "Let's get some sleep" I said and pulled him up.

"Its too early Lynn" Max whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Max its three in the morning" I said. "C'mon" Max said and started kissing my neck. "M-max" I said as he started to kiss my collarbones. "C'mon Lynn baby" Max said and slid his hands up my sweater.

I caved in and started kissing him while he lifted me up and wrapped him arms around my waist and he walked us to the bedroom.

(A/N: this is not the same Max Velázquez from the first book. This is Max Green, ex-guitarist of Escape the Fate)

"I'm going on tour tomorrow" Max said as he slipped on his jeans and a black Avenged Sevenfold tee. "for how long?" I asked. "just three concerts, in four days" Max said. "Will you be here for Andy's party?" I asked. "Yes" Max said," now I gotta go. I have to pick up a few stuff before we have to leave" Max said and gave me a quick kiss before walking out.

I checked my phone for the time and saw a message from Parker.

Parker:
Meet you at Rosie's bakery at three

I had two hours to get ready.

I got up and slid on one of Max's shirt. I opened up the balcony. I sat on one of the lawn chairs and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. 

To the outside world I had it all, money, fame and glory. They didn't know the truth. They didn't know who I really was. And all the hardships I had to go through to get where I am. They didn't know the real me.

*******************************
***********************************

Song used as title: Nothing left to lose-The Pretty Reckless

picture of Max Green (left) and Ronnie Radke (right)

Im going to be updating a chapter a day, until I reach the part where Lynn and Luis meet, once that happens I will then upload ever week.

vote

and

comment 

and 

share

thank you <3