Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave

//A week later//

Max had been on tour with Escape the Fate for a week, they would be going on a six month tour with New Years day.

"Now do you realize that if Max gets drunk he'll probably hurt you and the baby" Alexa said as we sipped our tea on her balcony. We were writing music for the upcoming album, after our single St. Patrick and My House was a hit we were ready to release our full album White Noise.

"He wont do that" I said as I fixed my black sweater. "why not?" Alexa asked. "because he's sober" I said. "sure" Alexa said and rolled her eyes. "How's Jess?" I asked. "She's uhhh" Alexa said and trailed off. "it didnt work out did it?" I asked. "no" Alexa said. "You'll find someone" I said and stood up. "where are you going?" Alexa asked. "doctors appointment, wanna come?" I asked. "yes!" Alexa exclaimed. "all right, we leave in an hour, I told Luis to meet me at the hospital" I said and walked to Alexa's room.

I changed into a grey t-shirt with an alien on the breast pocket with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and grey timberlands. I did my hair in a quick messy ponytail and added a bit of mascara.

Alexa was wearing a black tye dye sketch tshirt with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of red doc martens. Her hair was down and she was wearing no makeup.

"Lets go" I said and we walked to the car.

**************************************

Once we arrived at the hospital we quickly got out and walked to the pregnancy wing.

"Hi" I said to Luis as I saw him. I didnt kiss him until we were in our room.

He was wearing a black odd future hoodie with a pair of denim skinny jeans and red nike roshes.

"Hello Miss Gunn" the doctor said. We hadnt gone to Dr. McAndrews because he knew Max and he thought this baby was Max's. "Hi" I said. "Who's here with you?" Dr. Johnson asked. "My best friend Alexa and " I said and looked at Luis. "Her husband" Luis added quickly. "All right, lets see how your baby is doing" he said and placed the gel on my stomach.

"Okay you are a month pregnant, you can hear a heartbeat" he said and played the audio. "Ohmygod" were the only words I could manage out of my mouth. "When we can find out the gender?" Luis asked. "in five months" Dr. Johnson said. "we're looking forward to that" I said. "Ill plan another appointment for next month, would you like pictures?" Dr. Johnson asked. "Yes" Luis and I said in unison. "Very well" Dr. Johnson chuckled. "Twenty bucks you guys have a girl" Alexa said. "You're on" I said and shook Alexa's hand. "Lets go get lunch" Luis suggested. "sure" I said and Alexa nodded.

********************************************

As we were eating I got a phone call from my mom.

"Im flying to California, tonight. You have some explaining to do, you understand" she practically shouted. She didnt give me a second to say something, for she had already hung up.

"Whats wrong?" Alexa asked. "my mom just called me" I said. "What'd she want?" Luis asked. "I dont know she sounded angry" I said. "When doesnt you mom sound angry" Alexa said. "What happened with your mom?" Luis asked. "After I got my record label and moved to Winchester my mom got pissed, she hated that I had picked this lifestyle" I explained. "has she accepted it?" Luis asked. "she's learned to live with it," I said.

*******************************************

I got home around midnight, I had spent the rest of the day with Alexa at her house.

"You have some explaining" mom remarked as I walked in. "How'd you get in?" I asked. "I have a key, tell me Lyndsey what are you hiding?" she asked. "what do you mean?" I asked. "this" she said and showed me her phone. It was a picture of Luis, Alexa and I walking out of the hospital. "Whats going on?" mom demanded. "Nothing, Alexa was sick" I said. "why is he there?" mom asked,"tell me now" she shouted and gripped my arm. "Im pregnant" I said quickly. "are you stupid?" mom shouted and tightened her grip," youre going to ruin everything" she shouted," pick up the phone and call Max" she shouted. "Why?" I asked. "To tell him you're pregnant with his child" she shouted. "But its not his" I said. "I dont care, tell him its his, or else this will all be over. You understand the mistake you made, you will ruin everything, call him Lyndsey, you owe us" she demanded. "Im not gonna do it" I said. "you either tell Max that this is his baby or I will make sure you never see this kid ever again" She threatened. "You wouldnt dare" I said. "dont test me Lyndsey" she shouted,"call him now" she said and handed me the phone.

"Max"

"Lynn whats wrong?"

"I have to tell you something"

"whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"Im pregnant"

***************************

***************************************

song used as title: shadow Moses- Bring Me the Horizon