Here we are and you're to drunk to hear a word I say

We made our way to the upstairs bedrooms without drawing any attention towards us.

As soon as I locked the door Ashley took off his shirt and proceeded to take off my dress.

************************************

"Do you regret this?" Ashley asked as I slipped on my dress again and fixed my hair.

"no, but this has to remain a secret" I said and turned around and faced him. "Can I see you again?" Ashley asked. "yes" I said and kissed him," call me, and we'll set up a date" I said. "what will we say if people start asking questions?" Ashley asked. "we'll say that we're writing a new song together" I said. "all right" Ashley said and kissed me. "I gotta go before people start asking questions" I said and slipped on my heels," see you soon Ash" I said and walked out.

"where did you come from?" a voice asked. Oh no, Im screwed. I turned around and saw Andy. "the bathroom" I said. "okay, well Max was looking for you" I said. "is he drunk by now?" I asked. "probably" Andy said. "thought so" I said and started walking down the stairs.

I looked around and saw Max talking to Ronnie and Fronz, lead singer of Attila.

"I wanna go home, lets go" I said to Max. "party is just getting started" Max slurred. "you drank?" I asked. "duh its a party" Max said and laughed. "why'd you let him?" I asked Ronnie. "im not his baby sitter" Ronnie said and laughed, he was just as drunk as Max. "I wanna go home" I said sternly. "fine, here" Max said and tossed me the keys. "are you serious?" I asked. "you wanted to go home, so there" Max said and went back to his conversation with Ronnie and Fronz. I let out a frustrated groan and walked out the door.

I got into my car but instead of driving off to my house I drove to Taylor's house.

I got out and knocked on her door and waited for her to open up.

"hey Lynn, whats up?" Taylor asked. Her white blond hair was pulled into a high pony tail and she was wearing no makeup, very different to the Taylor Momsen was so used to seeing, but this was the Taylor I was used to.

"I needed to talk to somebody" I said and walked in. "Max?" she asked. "yeah" I said and sat down on her couch. "here" she said and handed me a bottle of Jack Daniels. "lets forgot they ever came into our lives" Taylor said and sat across from me.

After a bottle of jack daniels Taylor brought out a small plastic bag filled with white powder. "here this is how we forget" Taylor said and spread the power out and with a credit card she made it into thin lines. "watch" she said and I watched as she inhaled one out of the six lines. "go" she said and stepped back.

*****************************************

The next morning I woke up on Taylor's couch. I touched my nose as I felt it burn. "shit" I said and got up. I left Taylor a note and walked out.

Once I arrived at my house it hit me.

I had just done cocaine and drank until I blacked out, what had my life become? Who had I become?

************************************

********************************************

Song used as title: Just Tonight- The Pretty Reckless