I don't mean to be a bother, But have you seen this girl?

"Sorry" I said quickly and walked away.

I can't have him see me like this, I thought as I walked down the hallway.

"You dropped your pass" he called out. "Don't turn back" I whispered and continued walking.

//Luis' POV//

After the opening speech I walked off to the bathroom.

As I walked into the hallway a girl wearing a black dress walked out and bumped into me.

"Sorry" she said quickly and walked away.

"You dropped your pass" I shouted but continued walking," she's staying at the JW Marriott" I said and placed it in my pocket," I'll stop by later once the after party is over" I said and walked back to the show.

//Lynn's POV//

"I gotta go," I told Mika. "Why?" He asked. "I don't feel good" I lied. "Want me to take you back?" Mitchell asked. "No I'm good" I said. "I'll walk you to your car" the guy with the black tejana said. "Go with Gerardo" Mika said. "I don't wanna be a bother" I said. "No worries, I'm leaving too" he said and smiled. "Thank you" I said," I'll see you guys at the hotel" I said and walked out.

As we walked down the hallway I made sure Luis didn't see us.

"Thank you, ill just hail a taxi and be on my way" I said. "I'll drive you home" he said. "No its fine" I said. "I don't want you going home alone" he said. "Thanks" I said and we walked to his car.

"I'm Gerardo, Gerardo Ortiz" he said as we got into his car. "Lynn Gunn" I said and shook his hand.

After making small talk we arrived at the hotel.

"Thanks for the ride" I said. "You're welcome, I hope I can see you again" Gerardo said. "We'll see" I said and smiled.

I walked into the hotel and walked up to the room.

Using Mitchell's key I walked in and went straight into the shower.

**********************************

I was about to start watching The Astronaut Wives Club when there was a knock on the door.

"You've got to be kidding me" I exclaimed and got up.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and looked through the peep hole.

"Shit" I whispered as I saw Luis on the other side of the door.  "I can't let him see me" I whispered and quickly grabbed a black snapback and a hoodie.

I untied my hair and slid the hoodie and snapback on. "This will have to do" I said and opened the door.

"How can I help you?" I asked in a deep voice. "You dropped this" He said. "That was my sister, thanks dude" I lied. "No problem" he said and walked down the hall.

"I don't think he recognized me" I said and smiled proudly as I placed the card on the desk.

//Luis' POV//

I was kinda hoping I'd see the girl again. She seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I needed to find out who she was. Was she a singer? An actress? Somebody's girlfriend? I needed to find out who she was.

****************************
***********************************

Song used as title: Remembering Sunday- All Time Low

This song will be import throughout the next chapters so stay tuned.

Comment

And

Vote

And

Share(tell your friends)

Thank you