'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak

HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSS

"finally married" Max said as he pulled in for a kiss. "Yes" I said and smiled. 

Once we arrived at the venue we walked out and the cameras started flashing. "word spreads quickly" I whispered as we walked in. 

"Ill see you in a few minutes I have to talk to Alexa" I said and walked into the venue and walked to where I told Luis I would meet him. 

"I cant believe you married him" Luis said coldly. "Luis you dont understand, I have to" I said. "what do you mean?" Luis asked. "I cant tell you the full story now, but if I dont marry him, he will end me, Luis" I said. "what are you talking about?" Luis asked. "He knows things that could end my career" I said. "what does he know?" Luis asked. "I cant tell you, at least not now" I said," all in time" I said," but we need this marriage to work" I said. "what about me? what about us?" Luis asked. "we can keep seeing each other, just not in public" I said. "I dont know Lynn" Luis said. "Please Luis, this wont last forever, I promise" I said. "I need time, I call you" Luis said and walked out the door. 

I knew my past would catch up to me eventually, I couldn't let the truth get out. Not now. 

**************************************

**************************************************

HIII guysssssss, sorry its been so long since I updated! I had finals and its been really busy!

Update on the date I had, worst experience of my life. Like Ive been on some bad dates but this was bad. 

Okay so he said we were gonna go out so I wore this black strapless dress, super cute and I had done my hair and makeup, everything looked good. He came and picked me up on time, met my parents and everything and he took me to this one Italian restaurant in Chicago. Everything was going great, we were having a good time, that ended when he got up and got a dozen roses and in front of everyone he asked me to be his girlfriend. Everyone was staring, and i was thinking ohmygod if i say no ill look like a bitch, what do i do???? So I just say "this is so cute" and take the roses and then whispered for him to sit down. We left shortly after and on the car ride he asks me you never said yes or no and I thought, shit. So i tell him to pull over and thats where it gets ugly.  Now this guy knew i was gay, shit i had told him before, he knew i was dating a girl when we met but he thought this was all a joke, my best friend had told him i was gay but he thought that my best friend was just saying that cause he liked me too, so he didnt believe me. so i tell him, "you know im gay. im sorry this was super cute and everything but i dont like you". he gets pissed and says "you couldnt have told me that? I wasted money on you" like bitch i did tell you i was gay, you were just in denial. I walked out and I had to walk home, I ended up calling my friend and he had to take me home. when my parents found they raised hell, my dad never liked him and this just made it worst and my mom got pissed cause he did all that. 

so that was my date from hell, like sorry for being gay.

ANYWAYSSSSSSS a massive thank you for the views! ill be updating soon 

comment 

and 

vote

and 

share

thank you:D 

song used as title: Haunting - Halsey