No one has to know what we do

I had been married to Max for six months, and I was still seeing Luis on the side. I would wait until Max got better before I broke off this marriage. 

"Im going to the store, do you want anything?" I asked Max as I slipped on my black jacket. "No im good" Max said and went back to talking on the phone with Craig. 

I grabbed my keys and walked out. 

I drove to whole foods and called Alexa, I hadnt seen her since the wedding. 

"Hey" 

"hey, whats up?"

"Im at whole foods, do you wanna hang out?"

"sure, meet me  at my house and we'll go to the movies or something" 

"all right, see you in an hour" I said and hung up. 

Once I finished shopping I drove to Alexa's house. 

"hey" I said as I walked in. "hey, how've you been?" Alexa asked. "ive been really good" I said," what about you how's Jess?" I asked. "Ive taken her on a few dates" Alexa said,"nothing serious" she said as she handed me a coke. "I feel sick, Ill be right back" I said and walked to her bathroom. 

After I threw up my breakfast I walked out. 

"are you pregnant?" Alexa asked immediately as I walked in. "I dont think so" I said quietly. "lets go see Dr. McAndrew" Alexa said and grabbed her keys. 

*************************

"Congratulations Lynn, you're two weeks pregnant" Dr. McAndrew said as he handed me some papers. "are you sure?" I asked. "yes" he said and laughed," Max will be so happy" He said and walked out. 

"Who will be happy Lynn, Luis or Max?" Alexa asked. "Luis" I said as I let out a deep breath. "You've done fucked, Lyndsey" Alexa said," Max is going to kill Luis" Alexa said. "He wont know" I said. "how are you going to hide a child" Alexa exclaimed," are you going to say this is Max's kid?" Alexa asked. "no, Ill think of something" I said," I gotta call Luis and let him know" I said and pulled out my phone. 

"Luis, its me Lynn we have to talk" 

"sure, where do you wanna meet up?"

"your apartment, Ill be there if a few hours" 

"is everything okay?"

"Ill explain when I get there" 

"Lynn, you gotta think this through" Alexa said after I hung up. "something will come to me, for now dont say anything" I said," we gotta keep this on the downlow" I said. "god you sound like if Im going to tell the whole world" Alexa exclaimed. "dont tell" I warned. "I promise I wont" Alexa said. 

*********************************

"what happened?" Luis asked as I walked in. "Im pregnant" I said. "what?" Luis asked. "Im pregnant, with your baby" I said. "are you sure?" Luis asked. "I went to the doctor with Alexa, Im two weeks pregnant" I explained. "have you told Max?" Luis asked. "You think you'd still be alive if I told Max" I said. "what are you gonna tell him?" Luis asked. "nothing, ill work this out" I said and stood up," ill call you when its time" I said and kissed Luis before walking out. 

********************************

*****************************************

song used as title: wildest dreams