She's mine, you stay away from her its not her time

//six months later//
::Max's POV::

"I know where they're living" Kendall said as she walked in. "where?" I asked. "Italy, small town" She said. "I want you to call Harold, Mark and Wesley, I want my daughter back. She can stay with him, but that bitch will give me my daughter no matter what" I growled as I lit a cigarette. "Im on it" Kendall said and walked off. 

*******************

"we leave tomorrow morning for Italy, you're coming" My uncle said. "You can do all the work" I said. "You will man up and take your daughter back, lets go" He ordered. 

The next day early in the morning we left for Italy. 

"what have you discovered?" I asked Wesley. "A nanny takes your daughter to the park every day at midday" Wesley explained," thats when we'll attack" he said. "perfect" My uncle said. 

We waited outside of the house and saw a tall women, in her twenties walk out with a baby in her hands. The girl had light brown hair and she was wearing a white romper. "thats my sierra" I whispered. "wait till she gets to the crosswalk" my uncle whispered. Once the nanny reached the cross walk, Harold and Mark walked out and ran towards her. Mark held her back while Harold took Sierra from her hands. "shoot her!" my uncle shouted when he saw that the nanny was putting up  a fight. Mark took out his gun and shot the nanny. I watched as she collapsed to the floor. 

"Lets go" my uncle shouted as they got into the car. "thats what you get for thinking you can take my daughter away" I whispered as I held Sierra. 

//Lynn's POV//

"yes, okay I'll meet you there, does five seem like a good time for you?" I asked Hayley. "yeah sounds great, we'll talk about the records then" Hayley stated."perfect" I said and shook her hand.  "see you then" Hayley said and smiled. 

I got into my car and drove off. 

As I turned onto my street I got a call. 

"Lynn Gunn?"

"yes," 

"Melanie Harto is in the hospital, she was shot" 

"how is she doing?" 

"much better, she's stable" 

"How's my daughter?" 

"there was nobody else with her"

"she was the nanny of my daughter, she was taking care of her" 

"we found no child," 

"ill be there as soon as possible" 

I hung up and instead of turning onto my block I drove off towards the hospital. 

After I checked in I called Luis. 

"do you have Sierra?"

"no, what happened?"

"I need to you to come to the hospital, Melanie was shot, and they cant find Sierra" 

"what?" 

"Luis stop asking questions and get here!" 

I hung up and started to pace," Im not waiting" I said and called the police. After I filed a report I called dad, my grandmothers and Alexa to let them know what had happened. 

"have you called the police?" Luis asked. "yes" I said," Im waiting for the doctor to come out" I said. "Family of Miss Harto?" a tall man in his late forties asked. "yes" I said and walked towards him," How is she?" I asked. "stable, you may see her if you'd like" he said.  I quickly pushed past him and walked into Melanie's room, Luis following close behind. 

"Lynn" Melanie said softly. "Im here, Mel, what happened?" I asked. "two men came out of a car and attacked me, they took Sierra and shot me" she whispered. "could you see their faces?" I asked. "yes, Ill never forget it" Melanie said. "we'll get a policemen in here so you can describe them," Luis said and stood up and walked out. 

*******************************************

Melanie was home now, there were two policemen guarding her home in case she was attacked again. We had policemen at every airport and bus terminal to make sure Sierra was not taken out of Italy. 

Luis had been out with Alexa and the police looking around town. 

I was about to walk out when I got a phone call. 

"I have your daughter, you want her come find me" 

"who are you?" 

"honey you know who I am. You have until tonight to find her or else she's gone forever" 

"where is she?" 

"meet me at Kylie's cafe, your first clue will be there. Dont bring Luis or the police" 

"How-" I started to protest but they had hung up. 

I put my phone on the table and picked up my jacket," I have to find my daughter" I said and walked out. 

***************************************

**************************************************

song used as title: a match into water-Pierce the veil (their new album is coming out in May and Lord knows ive been waiting for this) 

sorry for such a late update, 

comment 

and 

share 

and 

comment 

thank you for the views :D