I bet sometimes you wonder about me

//Luis' POV//

"Vamos ir a la premier de la nueva línea de ropa de Becky?" Leslie asked me as I walked out of the shower. "Cuando es?" I asked. "El viernes" Leslie said. "Vamos" I said. "Okay" Leslie said and finished applying her makeup.

I had dated Adelenie during college and after I dropped out a year later I started dating Leslie. I still thought about Lynn once in a while, she had a special place in my mind. But the feelings were gone.

//Lynn's POV//

"I'm here!" Robert Ortiz, my cousin said as he walked in. He was drummer for Escape The Fate. Thanks to him I had met Max.

"We're in the kitchen" I shouted. "The guys will be here shortly" Robert said he sat down next to Max. "What are you guys planning?" I asked. "Planning the new tour" Max said. "Who are you touring with?" I asked. "Falling in Reverse. Its the bury the hatchet tour" Max explained. "That's so cool you guys are touring with Ronnie" I said. "We're here!" Kevin, guitarist of Escape the Fate exclaimed as he walked in with Craig, lead singer and TJ, bassist.

"Lynn you got any food?" Kevin asked. "Knowing you guys were coming of course I went shopping" I said and pointed to the fridge.

While the guys talked about the new tour, I got a message from Mika. Mitchell was in India doing a news report with David Muir.

Mika: I got invited to a new clothing line. Its Becky G's new line. Wanna be my plus one?

Me: what about your girlfriend?

Mika:she's on tour. So yes or no?

Me: when?

Mika: Friday, Ill play for your ticket.

Me:I'll be there

Mika: I'll send you the airplane ticket.

"I'm going to a clothing line premier" I announced. "when?" Max asked. "friday" I said. "with who?" he asked. "Mika" I said. "How's Mike and Mitch doing?" Robert asked. "really good, I'll have them come to your tour so you guys can catch up" I said. "sounds cool" Robert said. "How long will you be gone?" Max asked. "two or three days, I'll be back in time before your tour starts" I said. "all right" Max said.

//Time lapse to Friday//

"ill be back in two days" I told max as I zipped up my black leather jacket. "see you in two days" Max said and kissed me. He took my suitcase and walked me to the car. "bye" I said and kissed and hugged him.

Once I arrived in Miami I hailed a taxi and arrived at Mika's apartment ten minutes later.

"Im here" I announced as I walked in. "you have two hours to get ready" Mika said as he fixed his black jacket. "okay" I said and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I applied my makeup and fixed my hair I fixed my dress and slipped on my shoes.

"ready?" I asked as I grabbed my silver clutch.

"what's this?" Mika asked refereing to my engagement ring. "Max asked me to marry him" I said," I thought you had seen the tabloids by now" I said. "I saw it in Kerrang, but I thought it was a lie" Mika said. "No, we're getting married" I said. "are you sure you're ready to take that step?" Mika asked. "Yes" I said and walked out the door.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the venue. I wanted to avoid the red carpet entrance but Mika needed to present me as his sister so that nobody got the wrong idea.

"Welcome to Becky G's new clothing line, who is this accompening you tonight Mika?" the presenter asked. "this is Lynn Gunn, my younger sister" Mika said and introduced me. "hi" I said and smiled. "Lynn what do you do? are you an actress just like Mika here?" she asked. "I'm lead singer of the band Pvris" I said.

After taking various pictures we took our seat before the runway show started.

"Orrale Mika, como estas" the same guy from the award show said, I think his name was Gerardo. "hey Gerardo whats up" Mika said and shook his hand. "you remember Lynn" Mika said as Gerardo sat in front of us. "of course, how you've been Lynn?" Gerardo asked. "Ive been good" I said and smiled. "thats great, Hey Luis ven para aca" He shouted and signaled for Luis to come.

Oh no. This cant be happening.

"isnt that Luis, your ex?" Mika whispered. "sh" I hissed and looked away.

"this is Mika and this is his sister" Gerardo said and introduced us to Luis and his girlfriend. "Mika Gunn" Mika said and shook Luis' hand. I watched as Luis gave Mika a weird look when he said Gunn. "Lynn Gunn" I said while I shook his hand. Never did I stop making eye contact during those two seconds. I wanted him to know who I was. I was done hiding from him.

"L-l-lynn Gunn?" Luis asked. "yes" I said. "something wrong?" his girlfriend asked. "No" I said. "N-no" Luis said and looked away. "we're gonna sit down, Lynn pleasure meeting you" Leslie said and pushed Luis away.

"did he just pretend not to know you?" Mika whispered when the runway show began. "yes" I said. "You okay?" Mika asked. "yes" I said.

I cant believe he acted like he didnt know, did those two years mean nothing to him? I guess not. And if that's how he felt, I was gonna act like it didnt bother me either. Two can play at that game.

**********************************

******************************************

song used as title: Just Tonight- The Pretty Reckless

Lynn's, luis', Mika's, Gerardo's and Leslie' s outfit ^^^

Comment

And

vote

And

Share

Thank You ♥