Self destruction is such a pretty little thing

//Lynn's POV//

"Lynn Max! Can we can get an exclusive?" Lukas, journalist for Kerrang! "Of course" Max said and pulled me closer as Adam Elmakias took a picture for his blog.

"How long have you been planning this?" Lukas asked Max. "Ever since she left for San Diego, I realized that I cannot live without her and I just had to make her my wife" Max explained and smiled. "Lynn did you always know Max was the one?" Lukas asked. "Uh yeah, I-I always knew he was the one" I said and smiled.

Once the show was over I saw Alexa motioning me over. "I'll see you at the apartment, Alexa is calling me over" I told Max. "All right see you there" Max said and kissed me.

"What?" I asked. "Come with me" Alexa said and pulled me into the bathroom.

After she closed the door Alexa raised hell on me.

"What the hell was that?" Alexa shouted," why'd you say yes!" Alexa shouted. "Because I love him" I shouted. "You love him? Are you sure about that?" Alexa asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "God why are you scolding me like if I was a three year old?" I shouted. "Because you obviously don't comprehend whats going on" Alexa shouted. "What do you know?" I asked," its my relationship not yours" I said. "Fine, I hope you don't regret this. And when you do don't come crying to me" Alexa shouted as she opened the door. " stop being a bitch, and stay out of my life" I said coldly. "Sorry for being a bitch, I'm only trying to help you. Now who's being the bitch" Alexa said and walked off.

"Dammit I just lost my best friend" I said and walked out.

"You're getting married?" He asked. "fuck off Ashley, I gotta go" I said and pushed past him. "What about us?" Ashley called out. "Be real Ashley, you never loved me. Just like you never loved any other girl" I said. "I loved you Lynn" Ashley said. "How many times have you said that Ashley? I've known you since I was seventeen and you haven't changed. You were just looking for a little fun with the newbie " I said and walked off.

I got into a taxi and told him to drive. Instead of arriving at Max's apartment I arrived at Taylor's apartment.

"Hey, I heard you're getting married" Taylor said as she greeted me. "you saw that?" I asked as I sat on her couch "honey anyone who was watching the Kerrang awards saw it, and by tomorrow everyone will have seen it" Taylor said and sat across from me on her coffee table. "You should've gone, then maybe you would've won the award and he would've proposed to you" I said and chuckled. "I'm sure he would've purposed either ways, ask Ronnie he should know the details" Taylor said. "Are you still hooking up with him?" I asked. "No, he said I wasn't a motherly figure for Willow, not that I wanted to be either ways" Taylor said and rolled her eyes. "but you guys were just hooking up it's not like you were looking for a relationship" I stated. "that was probably his excuse to hook up with other girls, you know men and their sorry excuses" Taylor said and rolled her eyes," anyways you want a drink?" she asked as she stood up. "yes please" I said and started to take off my heels,"I'm going to borrow one of your shirts and jeans" I said and walked to Taylor's room.

I took off my dress and slid on a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt with a pair of black shorts. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked out into the living room. "thanks" I said as Taylor handed me a glass of whiskey. This was pretty much all she drank.

"lets sing a us" I slurred as I had drunk my fourth glass of liquor. "which one?" Taylor asked. "Blame me" I said. "all right we'll do the acoustic version" Taylor said and took out her guitar and started strumming.

(Lynn's part, Taylor's part, Both )

Sittin' in the back
Baby park it or drive
Breathing out the cracks just to stay alive
Earthquake body shake joke is all on me
I remember when, I remember the time
Didn't have to take just to feel alive
Eyes black head back joke is all on me

Blame all your life on me,
I gave it all for free
Blame all your life on me

all on me

Everything I wanted was in my hand
I gave it all up for a better man
Who beat me down but on the ground I stand
Sitting in the back baby hardly alive
If I'm about to crack kick the pedal and drive
All this time the joke was all on me
Blame all your life on me
Just blame all your life on me
I gave it all for free
Blame all your life on me

Hit me with the wind again hit me with the wind I know
I have lost a friend again I have lost a friend I know how the
Story goes

Blame all your life on me
Cause I gave it all for free
So blame all your life on me
All on me, oh
It's all on me, oh
All on me, oh

********************************

The next morning I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. I slowly got up and grabbed a pair of Taylor's sun glasses and slid them on.

I checked my phone and quickly got up when I saw the time and all the missed calls from Max.

"shit" I whispered and stood up. I wrote Taylor a quick note and then grabbed my dress and shoes and walked out the door.

As I walked out I heard the shutter of a camera. Great were they now going to say I was having an affair, with The Pretty reckless Taylor Momsen? Can't wait to read that tabloid.

"Where were you?" Max asked as I walked in," I called you and you didn't answer" Max said and stood up from the table. "I was with Taylor, we're writing a new song" I said. "why didn't you tell me?" Max asked. "It was something spontaneous" I said. "Next time tell me, or I will go out looking for you" Max growled and gripped his phone.

Was this the life I going to live once we got married? I guess it's time to start rethinking this engagement.

***********************************

******************************************

Hi guys decided to do an update since I've had some free time, so here you go. stay tuned for more, I know I haven't done a chapter that's just Luis' POV, but that will be the next chapter so stay tuned for that :D

comment

and

vote

and

share

thank you <3

song used as title: to the stage- Asking Alexandria

picture of Taylor Momsen ^^^ I forgot to include this in the earlier chapter.