I wont let nobody hurt you

"only use it if you have to" Alexa said as she handed me the gun. "thanks" I said and placed it in the band of my jeans and covered the handle with my jacket. "please be careful" Alexa said as she grabbed my arm. "I will be" I said and smiled," dont tell Luis" I said and walked out. "call me!" Alexa shouted as I got into my car. 

I drove off to the cafe and walked in. 

It was empty except for a tall girl with blond hair. 

"Lynn Gunn" she said and smiled. "where's my daughter?" I growled. "I dont know, but I know who does" she said and smiled, "this better not be a wild goose chase" I shouted. "calm down honey, dont worry, if you do everything right you'll have your baby, she's so cute"  she said and laughed. "where do I need to go?" I asked. "thats the kind of attitude I like" she said and laughed," warehouse of the shore, come alone" she said and walked off. 

After she left I drove off to the warehouse. 

I walked in and saw complete darkness. 

"I knew you'd show up" A voice said. I walked towards the light and saw my mother. 

"you did this?" I asked," my own mother" I said. "you stopped being my daughter when you choose that shit job of yours" Madison shouted. "its what I wanted to do" I shouted," what does Sierra have to do in all of this" I asked. "she's the key to Max's fortune" Madison shouted. "Is that all you care about? You're gonna sell your granddaughter, how pathetic are you!" I shouted. "shut up!" Madison shouted and pulled out a gun," i know why I do things. You think its easy living my life, your father took everything! Mika and Mitchell never call me, my own mother doesnt call me! I need money" Madison shouted. "thats what you deserve, drugs consumed your life" I shouted. "I know, now you are going to ask me if it was worth it? And im going to say yes!" Madison shouted and laughed," it was worth every bit" she cackled and pointed the gun at me. "shoot her and I kill you" Max shouted as he walked in. "just trying to save you a spot" Madison said as she slowly lowered the gun. "Leave us alone" Max said as he fixed Sierra's blanket. "we'll talk later" Madison said as she walked out. 

"how could you do this to me Lynn, I loved you" Max said as he walked towards me. "give me my daughter" I said. "our daughter" Max corrected me," Im going to propose you an offer" Max said. "Im not selling my daughter, im not like Madison you cant buy me" I shouted. "Lets runaway Lynn, together, you, sierra and I. We can start a new life and pretend this never happened, how does that sound?" Max asked," c'mon thats the only way I'll let you have Sierra" Max said and laughed," we can be the happy family again" he said. "Max, please give me Sierra" I said and stretched my hands out," I wont call the police if you give me back Sierra" I said. "you're not gonna do anything!" Max shouted," this is my daughter, she's mine!" Max shouted and Sierra started crying. "You're scaring her!" I shouted," just hand me Sierra and we'll work this out" I said and slowly walked towards him," we can arrange something" I said and stretched my hands out. "I loved you Lynn, why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me?" Max asked. "I was dumb, I know but we can work this out, just please give me Sierra, she's scared, she needs her mom" I said. "no, she needs her dad" Max shouted," she needs me" Max said and looked at Sierra who was fast asleep. 

"give her to me Max, before I call the police" I shouted. "why would you do this to me Lynn?" Max shouted," you're forcing me to do something I dont wanna do" Max said as he reached for his pockets. "dont Max" I shouted and pulled my gun out," dont you dare" I said. "why not Lynn? I have nothing left to lose" Max said. "Max we can work this, I'll let you see Sierra, I promise, dont let it end this way" I said and stood closer to him. I reached for his hand and pulled it to my chest," I have the necklace you gave me on our one year anniversary" I said and placed his hand on the golden locket," I care about you" I said. "Y-you still have the locket?" Max asked. "yes" I said and smiled," Ive kept it for this long" I said," Please dont do this, lets work this out. For Sierra" I said. "for Sierra" Max said and began to kneel down," for Sierra" he repeated. 

"You idiot, she's lying!" Madison shouted as she ran in," she's gonna take Sierra away!" she shouted. "stay back!" I shouted and pointed the gun at her. "oh honey you best put that away, you wouldn't shoot your own mother" Madison said and laughed. "for my daughter I'll do anything" I shouted. "you're so stupid Lynn we could've had it all, all the riches in the world, but no you ruined everything for me!" Madison shouted and pulled out a gun. Before she could pull the trigger there was the sound of a gun firing and moments later Madison fell to her knees. "she was getting on my nerves" Max's uncle shouted as he emerged from the shadows. 

"Look Lyndsey, I'm not very found of you, but I'm willing to make a deal with you" he said as he placed his gun in the pocket of his jacket," we'll let you go, take your daughter and forget this ever happened" he said," in exchange that you leave Max and I out of this, we'll depose of Madison's body and erase all trace of this incident" he said," what do you say?" he asked. "You'll leave my family alone?" I asked. "never again will you see us" he said and stretched out his hand," just send us some pictures of Sierra to see her growth and we'll be on our way, what do you say?" he asked. "deal" I said and shook his hand," stay out of my way and you'll be able to see Sierra" I said. "I know Max is not the father" he whispered," but lets keep him thinking he is, for the sake of his health" he whispered and looked at Max. I nodded and walked over to Max," C'mon Max lets take you home" I said helped him up. "thank you Lynn, Im going to get better. For you and Sierra" Max said. "do it for you" I said and smiled," I know you'll overcome all of your problems and you're gonna come back stronger than ever" 

**********************************

"Who had her?" Luis asked as I walked in Sierra. "not important" I said. "I already let the authorities know" Luis said. "cancel it, we'll be fine" I said. "Lynn what happened?" Luis asked. "Life will throw you things, but theres nothing we cant handle. God gave us our daughter back, Max is no longer in our lives. We're going to be okay" I said and let out a deep breath," this is what we always wanted. You, our daughter and me. Together" I said and hugged him. " our family"  Luis said and kissed my forehead. "we wont let anybody hurt you" I said as we looked at Sierra,"we'll always be there for you" 

**********************************

*********************************************

song used as title: never grow up- Taylor Swift 

comment 

and 

vote 

and 

share 

thank you :D