I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend.

//Luis' POV// 

"Im not feeling good, Im going to go home" I whispered to Leslie halfway through the runway show. "do you want me to come with you?" she asked. "No, stay" I said and kissed her forehead. I stood up and walked towards the back. As I walked back I saw Lynn talking to Gerardo. We made brief eye contact but she quickly looked down at her hand. On her left hand there was something on her finger, an engagement ring. 

She was getting married. 

I quickly hailed a taxi and arrived at my apartment ten minutes later. As I walked past a news stand I saw a magazine that caught my eye. 

Lead singer of the rock band Pvris, Lynn Gunn is now engaged to Max Green, guitarist of Escape The Fate. Max proposed to Lynn at the Kerrang! awards, after she won Kerrang beauty. The couple has not fixed a date yet, but it will be an event to remember. 

"Max Green that's who she's marrying" I whispered and placed the magazine back on the rack. I stuck my hands in my pocket and continue walking. 

Once I arrived at my apartment I walked to my room and pulled a small box. Inside the box was a smaller box that was under lock and key. I unlocked it and pulled out the Polaroid. 

This was the last picture Lynn and I had taken together before she left. That was three years ago.

Everything had changed. She was marrying Max and I was with Leslie. 

"I know I shouldn't have acted like I didn't know you, but I was in such a shock that I got to see you again" I whispered and placed the picture in the box," sorry Lynn" I said and placed the bigger box back in the closet. 

//Lynn's POV// 

After the runway show Gerardo walked with Mika and I towards our car. 

"so Lynn will you be staying here for long?" Gerardo asked. "No, I have to go back to Winchester before my fiance goes on tour" I explained. "fiance?" Gerardo asked. "yes, I'm getting married. My boyfriend of two years proposed a month ago" I explained. "when's the wedding?" Gerardo asked. "Haven't planned that yet" I said. "oh okay, well I'll see you guys later" Gerardo said and walked off. 

"I think he was expecting you'd be single" Mika said once we arrived at the hotel. "Oh well" I said. 

That night I couldn't sleep. The lingering question kept me up. "did those two years mean anything to you?" I asked," was I the only one in love? was this all a lie?" I asked and looked out the window. 

"who knew you'd forget everything" I whispered and wiped away the tears. 

*****************************

*************************************

song used as title: Who Knew- P!nk 

comment 

and 

vote

and 

share 

thank you