I hope you're the end of my story

//Lynn's POV// 

"ready?" Alexa asked. "yes" I said and smiled. I fixed my dress, it was an Amelia Sposa dress from her 2016 collection. "after all these years you're finally marrying Luis" Alexa exclaimed as she picked up Sierra. "Lets do this" I said and smiled. 

Alexa was wearing a pastel pink long Greek style dress, she would be my maid of honor. Sierra was wearing a white and pink dress. 

We walked out together and got into the car that was being driven by my dad. "finally the day has come" Dad said and smiled. "its been strongly awaited" I said and smiled. 

******************************

"Lyndsey, do you take Luis to be your lawful husband?" The priest asked. "I do" I said and smiled. "Luis, do you take Lyndsey to be your lawful wife?" The priest asked. "I do" Luis said. "then by the power invested in me I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" The priest exclaimed and pulled me into our first kiss as a married couple. 

"we made it" I whispered as we walked down the aisle. "It was all worth it" Luis said and kissed my forehead. 

//Two years later// 

"mommy I'm home!" Sierra exclaimed as she arrived from school. "Hi sweetie, how was your day" I said and walked over to meet her," thank you for bringing her Max" I said and looked at him. "my pleasure, Ill be getting her next weekend right?" Max asked. "yes" I said and smiled. Luis and I decided to let Max be present in Sierra's life with the condition that he stayed sober, and so far he had kept that promise for the past two years. "when are you due?" Max asked. "April," I said and looked down at my bump. "have you picked out a name?" Max asked. "Lorenzo" I said. "congratulations" Max said," hows Alexa doing?" Max asked. "she just adopted her second child, a girl, she named her Serenity" I said. "what'd she name her boy?" Max asked. "Jess picked out the name, she named him Kingsley" I said. "Serenity and Kingsley, beautiful names. Well I gotta go, take care Lynn Ill see you this weekend" Max said and bent down to kiss Sierra. "Ill see you on Friday, baby" Max said and kissed her forehead. "goodbye Max" Sierra said and smiled. 

"c'mon Sierra we have to get ready for grandpa and grandma's dinner" I said and grabbed her hand. 

My dad had married Odette, and today they were celebrating their one year anniversary. Mitchell was dating a girl named Eliajah  and Mika had ended his relationship with Perrie and was now dating a girl named Gigi. Both my grandmothers were in great health, there would be enough of them to go around for a while. Alexa and Jess were engaged and were raising two kids together. Max was still attending therapy but he was doing better. Luis and I were expecting our second child. In the end our lives had been a little different. 

Ten years ago I was the new girl in California, never had I imagined, never in my wildest dreams that I would be marrying that baseball star I met on the field. I wouldn't have imagined that he would've become the love of my life. 

That jut shows that in this life you get what you need, not what you want. If i would've gotten what I wanted my life would not be what it is today. 

"ready to go?" Luis asked. "yes, lets go" I said and we walked out with Sierra. 

I would not imagine my life any different, today I am living the perfect life. 

********************************

********************************************

HIII GUYS THATS THE END OF THIS STORY!!!!!! 

I WANNA SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS, COMMENTS AND VOTES on this book and on the first one!!! THANK YOU!!!!! 

Picture of Lynn's wedding dress ^^^