This is no modern fairy tale

//Luis' POV//
::Two days later::

"why'd you wanna talk?" Leslie asked as we walked into a small diner.

I would be talking to her during brunch before I met with Lynn later on.

"I-I think its best if we end it" I said. "what? Why?" Leslie asked. "We rarely see each other, this just doesnt seem like the best time to date" I said. "what made you change your mind?" Leslie asked. "I was just thinking" I said. "all right if this is what you want" Leslie said and stood up. I was gonna help her into the car but instead she hailed a taxi.

"I saw that coming" I said and drove back to my apartment.

After I slipped on a black hoodie and a black Empire snapback I walked out to meet up with Lynn.

//Lynn's POV//

"CHEERS TO THE FRICKEN WEEKEND" I shouted at the top of my lungs as TJ and Kevin took a shot of tequila. "You guys are gonna be wasted by the time the concert starts" Craig said. "buzzkill" I said and stood up," we'll take more shots later" I told TJ and Kevin.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my black over sized Marmozets cut off tee and black spandex and slipped on a Tonight Alive tie dye t-shirt, a pair of American flag shorts and a pair of flower print high top vans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and added a bit of mascara before walking out.

"Imma meet up with some old friends before the concert" I announced to Max. "okay" Max said,"when are you going dress shopping?" Max asked. "Next week" I said. "Have you called Alexa?" Max asked. "Ill call her on the way to the cafe" I said. "Okay" Max said. "all right Ill see you guys before you have to go on stage" I said and gave Max a quick kiss before walking out.

As I walked down the street I called Alexa.

"Hello"

"Alexa its me Lynn"

"I know I have caller ID"

"right, look I wanna apologize for what happened, but I dont wanna apologize over the phone"

"Okay, what are you doing right now?"

"going to Delilah's cafe"

"with Max?"

"no"

"with who then?"

"Taylor she's in town for a few days"

"all right ill see you soon" 

"all right. Come to the concert and Ill explain everything"

"All right see you backstage"

"Bye"

"bye"

I sat in my car and called Luis. 

"get in your car and meet me somewhere else, the paps are here" I said quietly. 

"my apartment?" 

"no, theres a record store there. Go there and Ill meet you in ten minutes" 

"okay" 

I saw Luis walk out and get into his car. I waited a few minutes before I walked in. 

I quickly ordered a coffee and walked back out and drove to the record shop. 

I walked to the back and saw Luis. "Where can we go to talk?" Luis asked. "give me a second" I said and walked to the front desk. "Morgyn can I use your break room, I gotta have a quick conversation" I asked the cashier. "sure" she said and handed me the keys. "thanks" I said and walked to the back. 

"We can talk in here" I said as I opened the door. We took a seat at the small table that was off to the corner.

"Are you sure about this?" Luis asked and pointed to my engagement ring.

"I dont know?" I said. "I know he's a drug addict" Luis said. "I dont want to leave him right now" I said. "Do you love him?" Luis asked. "I have to keep telling myself I do" I said. "leave him" Luis said. "I cant" I said," you dont understand, I cant" I said. "what do you mean?" Luis asked. "He knows too much, he can end me" I said quietly," my career is everything" I said. "so we're gonna keep this a secret?" Luis asked. "we have to" I said and grabbed his hand,"for now" I said and smiled," I have to go, I have a meeting in twenty minutes" I said as I checked my phone. "Ill call you" Luis said after he kissed me. "yes" I said and smiled.

We both walked out at different times so no one would suspect a thing. 

*************************************

**********************************************

Song used as title: The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez

Lynn and Luis' outfit ^^^