I wanna be an Idle Teen.

"Where were you?" Max asked immediately asked once I arrived. "With my brothers" I said. "They're back?" Max asked. "For a few days" I said. "Are we going to Andy's party?" Max asked. "If you'd like" I said. "Yeah lets go" Max said. "Its at eight we have six hours to spare" I said. "In that case" Max said and pulled me closer to him.

He slid his hands around my waist while I kissed his neck.

***************************************

I picked up an oversized Green Day T-shirt off the floor and slid it over my head.

Max was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I was about to get out of bed when I heard Max's phone beep.

I grabbed it and saw he had a new notification.

Saskia: had a great time last night ;) wanna meet up again for round two?

Ohmygod, he's cheating on me!

(A/N: Violent passage and eating disorder trigger warning) 

"What are you doing?" Max asked. "Whos Saskia?" I asked. "Why are you looking through my phone?" Max asked. "Who the fuck is Saskia?" I shouted. "Watch how you talk to me" Max warned as he walked towards me. "You're cheating on me? Again?" I asked. "You have no right to look through my phone" Max said. "Answer my fucken question!" I shouted. "I don't need to answer anything!" Max shouted and grabbed my arm," this is the last time you look through my phone!" Max shouted and tightened his grip. "Why Max? Why are you cheating on me?" I asked. Max laughed and threw me against the wall. "Let me tell you the truth" Max said and grabbed my face with his hand tightened his grip. With his other hand he picked me up and walked me over to the full length mirror. "Look  at you," Max shouted," I deserve better. Look at your self. You're such a mess. I deserve better" Max shouted and grabbed his jacket. "Here's some advice, lose some weight and then maybe I won't have to find what I need somewhere else" Max said and walked out.

I stood in front of the mirror and lifted up my shirt. "I'm a fucken mess" I whispered and went to take a shower.

I changed into a black lace bra with a pair of black boy shorts. I grabbed my laptop and logged onto tumblr.

I quickly made a fake account and searched up, I wanna be skinny.

I immediately found a blog that captured my attention.

We're here to help you lose weight, contact us if you want the secret to being skinny xxx

                                                                                            -SuicidalBeautyQueens

I clicked on their profile  and sent them a message.

TO: SuicidalBeautyQueens 
FROM: I-wanna-be-an-Idle-Teen

I need to lose weight fast, please help!

Within seconds I got a responce.

To: I-wanna-be-an-Idle-teen
From: SuicidalBeautyQueens

Of course, we're here to help you! Just follow these four simple steps and you'll be skinny in no time :)

P.S. if you ever feel like caving in, just message us. We're always available :)  and remember if you wanna be a beauty Queen, you gotta be skin thin :) kisses xxxx
                                          - Bella

I logged off and stood up and did what they had told me to do.

If I had to be skin thin to be pretty I'll do it. If skinny is what he wants, skinny is what he'll get.

************************************
**************************************

Song used as title: Teen Idle- Marina and The Diamonds.