I'm afriad you'll runaway if I tell you what I wanted to tell you

//Lynn's POV//

The next day I had decided to go out shopping.

"I'm going out!" I announced as I fixed my black stockings and black shirt.

I slipped on my circular sunglasses and walked out.

As I walked into the mall I got a phone call from Max.

"Hello?"

"When are you coming back?"

"In a couple of days"

"What are you doing?"

"Photoshoots and interviews"

"All right. See you inna few days"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I placed my phone in my purse and walked into Urban Outfitters.

"This is so cute" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Luis with some girl with light brown hair. "Buy it. It'd look great on you" He said and kissed her.

He has a girlfriend.

I took a step back and almost lost my balance.

"Are you okay?" The salesperson asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said quietly and stood up. I walked out and sat on the curb.

"Of course he has a girlfriend, its been two years" I said and pulled out a cigarette," she's beautiful. Exactly what he deserves" I said and blew out the smoke.

"I gotta get my life together" I said and stood up. I sent Max a text and told him I'd be coming home tonight.

Once I got into my car I called Mitchell and told him I was going back home. No way was I going to stay here and risk seeing them again.

***********************************

"Max?" I asked as I walked in, The room was pitch black so I walked into the room and turned on the light.

On the bed there was a black night gown. Next to it was a white envelope.

"Kerrang awards tonight. I'll pick you up at eight" I read and smiled.

I took a quick shower and changed into the dress and heels.

I added primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, fake eyelashes, liquid eyeliner and light pink lipstick.

While I placed my phone in my sliver clutch I heard the door open. "Ready?" Max asked. "Yes" I said and saw him holding a dozen red roses. "Let's go" Max said and handed me roses and kissed my cheek.

We walked out and got into the car and drove off.

We arrived and walked out hand in hand.

"Hey Lynn!" Alexa exclaimed as she saw us. "Hey" I said and hugged her. "I thought you were in Miami" Alexa said. "I was but I decided to come back earlier" I said. "We'll talk later" Alexa said and walked off.

We took our seats and waited for the show to start.

"We have some beautiful women in the rock industry, Jenna McDougall, Ash Costello, and Ben Barlow to just name a few" Ronnie Radke said. Max and Ronnie were announcing Kerrang Female crush. "The nomeniees are" Max said," Ash Costello, Jenna McDougall, Taylor Momsen, Lynn Gunn and Alexa San Roman" Max read. "And the winner is...Lynn Gunn!" Ronnie and Max exclaimed.

I hugged Alexa, Alex, Brian, Vic Fuentes, and Jenna McDougall before walking up.

I hugged Ronnie and kissed his cheek and then hugged Max and kissed him.

"Thank you" I said and held the award," this is such an honor" I said and smiled. "Imma let you finish, but I gotta say something" Max said and pulled a small box out of his pocket and got on one knee.

"Lynn right here in front of everyone I'd like to ask you, will you marry me?" Max asked. I took a step back and looked around. I saw Alexa shaking her head no and Ronnie grinning.

"Yes" I said and smiled. Max slipped the ring onto my hand and hugged me.

On the drive home I kept looking at my ring.

Had this been the right choice? Or had I taken this too quick? Why was I questioning this? I love Max. No doubt about that.

*******************************
************************************

Song used as title: loved you first- One direction

Hi guys sorry I've taken so long to update, I have zero free time because of school and the free time I do have I spend it with my friends and boyfriend.

I'll try to update regularly again.

Comment

And

Vote

Thank you