Dont say yes, runaway now

//Lynn's POV//

"get the fuck up, you're ruining your life today" Alexa shouted as she jumped on the bed. "could you not" I said. "stating the truth" Alexa said. "C'mon get up" I said and stood up. 

I took a shower and changed into a black Slayer t-shirt with a pair of black shorts. 

The makeup and hair stylist would be coming in two hours. 

"did you call your mom?" Alexa asked as she tossed me a cinnamon roll. "Ill do it right now" I said and pulled out my phone. 

"Lyndsey" 

"mom"

"what can I do for you?"

"I'm getting married"

"to who?"

"who else, Max" 

"when"

"today"

"where?"

"Barcelona" 

"Are you inviting me?" 

"obviously mom, I'm calling you. I sent you a plane ticket. Grandma Elena,  Grandma Greta  and dad are coming" 

"Ill be there" 

"thanks" 

"bye"

"bye" 

I hung up and faced Alexa. "awkward" Alexa said. "C'mon lets go get ready" I said and stood up.

***********************

After getting our makeup done, we slipped on our dresses. Alexa, being my maid of honor was wearing a seafoam strapless gown. Her hair was curled and she was wearing very light makeup. "Lets do this" I said as I slipped on my sliver pumps and grabbed my bouquet of flowers. 

"lets do this" I said and smiled as we walked out. 

//Luis' POV//

"I can't believe we're crashing a party!" Marco exclaimed as I fixed my tux. "god, youre such a loser" Kay exclaimed as she fixed her black dress with a slit on the side. "Let's go stop this wedding" I said and we walked out. 

"I called Alexa" I said as we arrived at the cathedral. "Come with me" Alexa said as she saw us. We walked to a small room behind the alter. 

"Lynn" I said as I saw her walk in. "Luis, what are you doing here?" she asked. "You cant get married" I said. "You dont understand, I have to" Lynn said and pulled me aside," If I dont do it, he's going to end us" Lynn whispered," Ill explain later" Lynn said and fixed her dress. "Meet me at the venue" Lynn said and walked off. 

//Lynn's POV// 

"Ready?" Dad asked as I fixed my veil. "Yeah" I said and smiled. 

"Lets do this" dad said and we started walking down the aisle when the music started playing.

"We are here in the Union of Lyndsey Gunnulfsen and Maxwell Scott Green, if there is anyone who wants to stop this marriage, speak now" the priest said. I looked around and saw Kay, Marco, Alexa and Luis in the back. 

"Maxwell do you take Lyndsey to be your wife?" the priest asked. "I do" Max said and smiled. "Lyndsey do you take Maxwell to be your husband?" the priest asked. "I do" I said and saw Luis walk out. "I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest said and Max pulled me into a kiss. 

As we walked down the aisle I saw Alexa shake her head and walk out followed by Kay and Marco. 

They had no idea why I was doing this, they didnt understand.

**********************************

****************************************

Hiii guys!!!!! I wanna say A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS stORY TO 1K VIEWSSS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!! CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

Finals are in two weeks and Im super stressed out about AP physics, so it may be a while until I update cause Ill be learning a semesters worth of stuff in two weeks. 

On a different note I GOt ASKED OUT ON A DATE!!!! like a legit date, where you dress up and go eat pasta and stuff, and I was just like ????QUE???? super shocked when he asked me. so we'll see how that goes.

again a massive thank you for the views 

picture of the wedding essentials ^^^^

song  used as title: Speak now: Taylor Swift.

follow me on instagram for your daily dose of pictures with irrelevant song lyrics : escape_my_reality