Outloud someone's calling my name, and it sounds like you

"Where were you?" Alexa asked. "I went out to visit a few people, I have to go. Mika and Mitchell are waiting for me in Miami for the Latin billboards awards, but I'll see you when I get back to LA" I said. "All right" Alexa said. "Marco thanks for everything" I said. "No problem" Marco said and smiled.

*********************************

Once I arrived in Miami I called Mika.

"Hey I'm in Miami where are you staying"

"At the JW Marriott"

"Ill be there in ten"

"All right well wait here"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and told the taximan where to go.

"Hi my name is Lyndsey Gunn, and I'm staying with Mika and Mitchell Gunn" I told the receptionist. "One moment please" she said and called them," here's your room key" she said hung up. "Thank you" I said and walked up into the elevator.

"what's up my bitches!" I exclaimed as I walked in," oh sorry" I said as I walked in on Mika making out with some girl. I walked back out and saw Mitchell walking out of the elevator. "That's why you knock, Lynn" Mitchell stated. "How was I suppose to know Mika was getting it on" I said.

We stood outside for another ten minutes before the blond hair girl walked out.

"Oh Mika yes! Yes!" Mitchell moaned mocking Mika and the girl. "Oh yeah don't stop!" I joined in. "Fuck you guys" Mika said and threw us a pillow. "Who was that girl?" I asked. "Perrie" he said. "Who?" I asked. "She's in the girl group Little Mix" Mika explained. "look at you dating celebrities" I said and laughed," Ill see you guys later I gotta go change" I said and walked into the bathroom.

I took a shower and changed into a white robe. I dried my hair and started working on my makeup. Which consisted on fixer from Urban Decay, foundation and concealer from Urban Decay, fake eyelashes and I did the cat eye effect. To finish the look I added red studded kiss lipstick from Kat Von D's line of lipsticks. Once I was done I sprayed on a setting spray from Urban Decay.

I started curling my hair and placed them in pinup curls while I slipped on my dress which was a black dress with a nude color lace that seemed almost see through with black lace flowers all over the chest area and skirt.

Once was all ready I placed my hair in a small bun and left a few stray strands, I added my diamond earrings and slipped on my black pumps.

"okay we can leave now" I said as I walked out. "trying to get a new boyfriend Lynn?" Mitchell asked as he fixed his black long sleeve shirt that had the words Truth in white block letters running down his side. "we'll see" I said. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with black boots.

"Well lets go I have to pick up Perrie" Mika said and fixed his black leather jacket. He was wearing a tan long sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans. "do you have a date?" I asked Mitchell. "I just got here from Mexico do you expect me to have a girl like that?" Mitchell asked. "calm down I was just asking" I said,"well lets go" I said and we walked out.

We got into the black hummer and drove off to pick up Perrie. She seemed like a really nice girl. She was wearing a black dress and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the red carpet.

As soon as we walked out the cameras started flashing, Perrie, Mika, and Mitchell got all the attention, our music had not yet made in impact an the Latino industry.

As I walked with Mitchell who was talking about some new project I looked around saw something that caught my eye. As we were walking by a group of girls started to scream, not for us of course. I slowly looked back and saw what they were freaking out about.

There stood a tall man, he was wearing a black suit and his hair was cut short. He seemed so familiar. "w-who's that?" I asked quietly. "I don't know, we'll asked Mika when we get inside" Mitchell said and we walked in to find our seats.

"Buenas Noches!" A short girl with a nude colored dress exclaimed. Next to her stood the guy. "como estan todos?" he asked. Apparently he was very popular with the female crowd cause they all went wild when they heard him talk. "esta noche estamos celebrando los permios billbord," she said.

"I have to find out who he is" I whispered to Mitchell. I turned to the left of me and tapped the shoulder of a buff guy wearing all black and a black tejana. "who's that?" I asked. "Becky G and Luis Coronel" he said.

As soon as I heard his name I felt the blood drain out of face and the rest of my blood run cold. "L-luis Coronel?" I asked. "yes" he said. "I gotta go" I said quickly and stood up.

No, no that cant be him, this has to be a mistake, that cant be Luis, I told my self as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror.

"I'm imagining things" I said and walked out.

As I walked out I was so distracted that I bumped into someone."sorry" I said. "no worries" he said.

That voice, it sounded so familiar, I had heard that voice so many times. It was him.

*****************************

*****************************************

the wait is finally over, Luis and Lynn have finally met! What do you think will happen next? comment down below, first person to get it right will get a dedication :)

comment

and

vote

and

share

thank you<3

song used as title: Once In A lifetime- One Direction (this song is perfect omg)