He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well

Around six I started to get ready for Andy Biersack's party.

I slipped on a black strapless bra with a pair of matching lace panties. I slipped into a black long sleeve dress with a see through top and a long high low skirt.

My makeup consisted of foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner and blood red lipstick.

I did my hair in a French braid and added diamond earrings.

I grabbed a black clutch and placed my phone and wallet inside before slipping on my black peacoat and black pumps.

I got into my car and drove off to Mitchell and Mika's house.

I decided on arriving with them instead of Max.

"Hey Lynn what are you doing here?" Mika asked. "Im giving both of you the honor of arriving with me! Aren't you too lucky!" I exclaimed. "What about Max?" Mitchell asked. "He's not going" I lied. "What something to eat?" Mika asked. "No thanks, I already ate" I lied. "We're going to finish getting ready" Mitchell said and walked off to his room and Mika into his.

While they got dressed I took the liberty of looking through Mitchell's pictures.

Over the year he had traveled the whole world, photographing anything that captured his eyes. Now he was working for Alternative Press, so once Warped Tour started I knew I'd see him again.

Mika had stuck to his acting career and was doing pretty good. He had been in a movie with Emma Watson and Mae Whitman, and now he was doing a bit with Spanish movies and the occasional telenovela. He was going to be presenting the Spanish Billboard awards in a month. So he was doing pretty good as well.

All three of us had proved our mom wrong. During the last year our fame had expanded and we were all enjoying our lives. Some of us more than others.

"All right let's go" Mika said as he walked out. He was wearing a black long sleeve button up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and black Chelsea boots and a gold chain around his neck. Mitchell came out wearing a white button up shirt with the first buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black dress pants with black shoes. They both had a clean shave but Mitchell's hair was still a bit longer.

They got their coats and we got into the car the drove off.

We stopped at a liquor store to buy a bottle of whisky for Andy.

Within twenty minutes we arrived at Andy's mansion.

We got out were impacted by the flash of the cameras. We smiled and walked inside.

"Happy birthday Andy!" I exclaimed as I saw him. "Thank you" Andy said and hugged me. "Happy birthday mate" Mitchell said and hugged Andy. "Getting old aren't we?" Mika said and hugged Andy. "Just like whisky" Andy said as Mika handed him the bottle.

"Ashley wants to talk to you" Andy whispered and motioned over to where Ashley was standing.

He was wearing a black long sleeve button up shirt with tight black jeans. His long black hair was straight and he had a drink in his hand.

Even thou Ashley wasn't doing anything he looked so good, black was his color and he knew it. Talking to him would only lead to trouble...but that was a risk I was wiling to take.

***********************************
**************************************

Song used as title:Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

Picture of Ashley Purdy--------->