His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

::A month later::

" I feel you in these walls

You're a cold air creeping in
Chill me to my bones and skin
I heard you down the hall
But it's vacant when I'm looking in
Oh, who let you in?
You walk around like you own the place
But you never say anything
I caught you walking straight through my walls
Guess it was all my fault
I think I let you in

Never thought that I would feel like this
Such a mess when I'm in your presence, I've
Had enough, think you've been making me sick
Gotta get you out of my system, yeah
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
It's my soul
It isn't yours anymore
It's my house
I think it's time to get out
Yeah, I think it's time to get out

You're at my bedroom door
Heard your footsteps on the floor
Closer than ever before
And now you're in my room
You're a cold air creeping through
Under sheets avoiding you
You walk around I can hear you pace
Circling my bed frame
Oh, but now we're face to face
Head on my pillowcase
But darling, you can't stay

Never thought that I would feel like this
Such a mess when I'm in your presence, I've
Had enough, think you've been making me sick
Gotta get you out of my system, yeah
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
It's my soul
It isn't yours anymore
It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
Yeah, I think it's time to get out

Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore

It's my soul
(And I think it's time to get out)
Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore

It's my house

(I feel you in these walls
You're a cold air creeping in
Chill me to my bones and skin)

Never thought that I would feel like this
Such a mess when I'm in your presence, I've
Had enough, think you've been making me sick

It's my house
And I think it's time to get out
It's my soul
It isn't yours anymore
It's my house
I think it's time to get out
Yeah, I think it's time to get out "

The lights went back on and Markus signaled me that the recording had been okay. I smiled and slid off the headphones.

I walked out of the booth and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the floor and looked down at my ring, I would be getting married at the end of end of August, so less then nine months.

"Lynn you doing okay?" Markus asked. "yes" I shouted. "Okay that's a wrap on the cover, I'll let you know when it will be released" Markus shouted. "Okay" I shouted back. I splashed cold water on my face before walking out.

Max: tour is starting in the states on Friday, are you coming?

Me: sure, I dont wanna be all by myself for three months

Max: all right

********************************

"Miss Jackson! Are you nasty?" I sang at the top of my lungs as the guys got ready for their first concert in Los Angeles. "This is the girl youre going to marry?" Craig asked Max. "yeah" Max said and chuckled. "good luck" Craig said and laughed."Im going to need it" Max said. "whatever" I said and waked towards the back room to get ready.

I changed into a black The Story So Far cut off tee with a pair of denim shorts and a pair of black doc martens. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and slid on a red bandanna as a headband. I added mascara and liquid eyeliner before walking out.

I was sitting in the VIP lounge with all the guy's girlfriends when I got a call from Kevin Ortiz.

During the various award shows we had become friends.

"Hello?"

"hey, Lynn how've you been?"

"good, how about you?"

"good, im having a birthday party tomorrow you wanna come? Major pool party"

"yeah sign me up, what time?"

"midday"

"all right ill be there"

"cool, see you then"

After the concert I informed Max about the party. "sounds great, we'll be in the studio all day tomorrow" Max said. "sounds great" I said and kissed him.

::The next day::

The next morning I woke up and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and did it in beach waves. I slipped on a robe while I picked out a bathing suit.

I finally decided on a blue two piece. I placed all my stuff in my bag and slipped on a black Iron Maiden cut off tee with a pair of denim jeans and a pair of black Birkenstock Odessa sandals. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out. "Max I'm leaving" I shouted. "Okay" Max shouted. The guys were writing a new song.

"Hey Lynn howve you been?" Kevin asked after he hugged me. "Ive been good, how about you?" I asked. "Ive been good, glad you came" Kevin said and led me to the back.

There were about thirty people in the backyard. A few girls were tanning on the lawn chairs, a couple of guys were in the pool and the rest were either sitting at the tables eating, dancing along to Flo Rida's GDFR or drinking. "Quite a turnout" I said. "just a few friends" Kevin said," you can change in one of the upstairs bedrooms" Kevin said motioning to my bag. "thanks" I said and walked inside.

I walked into the guest room and took off the shirt and shorts. I placed my clothes in my bag and placed it in the closet. I grabbed my phone and walked out.

"Lynn?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw Luis. "Luis" I said. "What are you doing here?" Luis asked. "Isnt it obvious, im a burglar who robs houses in my swimsuit" I said and did my hand in the shape of a gun," bang bang" I whispered. "Youre friends with Kevin?" Luis asked. "yes, Im not a complete loser" I snapped. "You havent changed, you still have the same witty attitude from three years ago" Luis said. "Oh so you do remember" I said and crossed my arms around my chest. "I was under pressure" Luis said quietly. "Sure Jan" I said and rolled my eyes. "I remember everything" Luis said and stepped closer to me. "Hey Luis, where's your girlfriend?" I asked and took a step back. "Where's your fiance?" Luis asked. "I asked you first" I stated. "she's on tour" Luis said. "Cool, send her my best regards" I said and turned around," from hell" I growled and walked down the hallway.

"Lynn wait" Luis said and grabbed my arm. "what?" I asked. "lets talk, please" Luis said. "fine" I said after a moment of hesitation. We walked into the room and sat on the bed. 

"okay" I said as I sat down on the chair and Luis took a seat on the bed. "I'm sorry" Luis said. "you're not sorry anymore" I said. "Did you forget everything we had?" Luis asked. "You cant forget things like that" I said. "so you still love me?" Luis asked. "Dont ask me that" I said and looked away," I'm getting married and you have a girlfriend" I said. "do you even love him?" Luis asked. "thats none of your business" I said. "You dont love him" Luis said. "I gotta go" I said and quickly stood up. "C'mon Lynn, admit you still like me" Luis said and stepped closer to me," say stop if you want me to" Luis whispered. 

***************************************************

"Do you regret this?" Luis asked as I slipped on my shirt. "no" I said and slipped on my shorts," but no one must know about this" I said as I stood up. "can I see you again?" Luis asked. "Ill let you know" I said and kissed Luis before I walked out. 

********************************

***********************************************

Comment

and

vote

and

share

thank you 👽

Song used as title and song preformed : Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift