Kiss me again underneath the moonlight

I left my coat in the coat room and walked out.

"Its been too long" A voice whispered as I grabbed a drink. I turned around and saw Ashley Purdy in the flesh.

"H-hey Ashley" I said,"How've you been?" I asked. "I've been good" Ashley said and looked around, " could we take this somewhere else?" Ashley asked. "please" I said and we walked outside.

"Its been a while since I've heard from you" I said. "We just got off tour" Ashley said. "So what'd you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Is it true you got back together with Max?" Ashely asked. "Yes" I said. "After what he did to you're still with him?" Ashley asked. "He hasn't hit me again" I lied," he changed" I said. "People like that never change" Ashley shouted. "You don't know anything!" I shouted. "I'm only looking out for you" Ashley said. "I don't need the extra help" I said quietly.

We sat on a bench and looked at the small lake.

"I care about Lynn" Ashley said breaking the silence," ever since I stole that kiss when you were seventeen" Ashley said and I remembered the day we had gotten drunk and he taken me back to my apartment and we had kissed. "I want the best for you" Ashley said. "That's long gone" I said quietly. "Are you happy with Max?" Ashley asked. "No" I said. "Lynn" Ashley said and held my hand," then leave him" Ashley said and pulled me closer to him. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and for that moment all my problems went away.

Ashley pulled me closer until we were face to face. Our lips centimeters from touching.

Ashley leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I hesitated at first but then I kissed him back.

He placed his hand on my back and pulled me closer to him. I straddled him and ran my fingers through his hair. He placed his hand on my thigh and started moving up.

"Not here" I said and we both walked back to the house.

We slipped in unnoticed and made our way to a spare bedroom.

********************************
***********************************

Song used as title: Kiss me Again- We are the in crowd ft. Alex Gaskarth