Theres a million reasons why I should give you up

:::A week later:::

I was meeting up with Mika and Mitchell. I hadn't heard from them in over a year.

I got and took a shower. Max had left to Ronnie's house so they could start working on a new album.

I changed into a black long sleeve dress with a white collar and white cuffs with a pair of black tights and a pair of black combat boots. I dried my hair and straightened it. I added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner  with blood red lipstick. I slid on a black trenchcoat and grabbed placed my phone and wallet in one of the pockets and walked out.

I got into my car and drove off to where Mika had asked us to meet up.

I walked into the café and saw Mitchell sitting in a booth drinking coffee. "Hi" I said as he stood up to greet me. "How've you been?" Mitchell asked and hugged me.

He was wearing a red button up flannel with a black leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans with black vans. His black hair was a bit longer and he had a bit of stubble.

"I've been good" I said and smiled. "You want something to eat?" Mitchell asked. "No I already ate" I said. "Mika is late like usual" Mitchell said and is if by cue Mika walked in.

He was wearing a denim jacket with a black hoodie underneath with a pair of black skinny jeans and black low bottom doc martens. Mika's hair was a shorter than Mitchell's and he had a clean shave. "Hey" I said and hugged him. "How've you been?" Mika asked. "I've been good" I said.

"Why did you want us to meet you here?" Mitchell asked as we sat down. "I'm going to be presenting the Billboard awards" Mika announced. "When?" I asked. "In two weeks" mika said. "Like the official billboards?" Mitchell asked. "No the Spanish billboard awards" Mika clarified. "Do you want us to go?" I asked. "Obviously Lynn, that's why I'm telling you this" Mika said. "Did you invite mom?" I asked. "You know she hates the career paths we chose" Mika stated. "Its been a year" I stated. "Its about time we reunite" Mitchell said and I nodded. "Ill send dad a message" Mika said and pulled out his phone.

We hadn't spoken to our mom in well over a year. I had communication with dad and our grandmothers, but she didn't want to talk to us. Her pride was greater then her motherly love.

"I gotta go," I said as I got a message from Max," are you guys going to Andy's party?" I asked. "Yeah" Mitchell said and Mika nodded as he typed on his phone. "All right I'll see you guys later" I said and got up. "Where you going?" Mitchell asked. "Max texted me" I said."You got back together with Max?" Mitchell asked. "Yes" I said. "What?" Mika asked," after what he did to you?" Mika asked. "He changed" I said. "Bullshit" Mika said. "Look its my decision alright, I'll see you guys at Andy's party" I said and got up and left.

My brothers didn't like Max, they knew about his issues with alcohol and with drugs. They didn't know he had hit me again, and I wasn't planning on telling them. In the end Max was, my boyfriend, my choice, my problem. Not theirs.

****************************
********************************

Song used as title: The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez

picture of Mika and Mitchell ^^^