I wont let nobody hurt, wont let no one break your heart

"what would you like to name your daughter?" the nurse asked.  

I had given birth eight hours ago. My dad, my grandmothers, my brothers, Alexa and Luis were all standing around me. 

"Sierra Coronel" I said and looked at Luis. As soon as everyone heard the last name, hell broke lose. "coronel?" dad asked. "wait, Max's last name is Green" Mika stated and looked at Luis. "surprise" I said and smiled. "when are you gonna tell Max?" Grandma Elena asked. "havent thought of that yet" I said. "does he even know you gave birth?" Mitchell asked. "no" I said. "he's gonna find out pretty soon" Alexa said and handed me her phone. "singer Lynn Gunn has given birth to daughter" I read," fuck" I said and closed my eyes. "you gotta think of something fast" Grandma Lilian said. "its time" Luis said. "dad go meet Max in the lobby he'll be here soon, Luis you have to go. Ill have Alexa come look for you when its time. The rest of you dont say a word, Max thinks this is his daughter. Make sure he doesnt look at her wrist and see's her name" I said. "we got it" Mika said and walked out with everybody else. "what have you gotten yourself into Lynn" dad said as he kissed my forehead. "I know" I said and let out a deep breath.  

It was only a couple minutes later when Max arrived with the rest of Escape The fate. 

"hi guys" I said smiled. "why didnt you call me?" Max asked. "didnt want to ruin the concert" I said. "how is she?" Max asked. "great" I said," she was a healthy baby" I said. "whyd you name her?" Kevin asked. "Sierra Mckenize Green" I said. "beautiful name" Max said and kissed me. "congratulations" Craig said. "thank you" i said. "when can I see my niece?"  Robert asked. "shes in the baby room, they'll bring her in a bit" I said and smiled. "I cant believe I'm a father" Max exclaimed. "crazy right?" Craig asked and chuckled. "yeah" Max said," when do you wanna make it public?" Max asked. "I want all of our family and friends to meet her first" I said. "sounds good" Max said. 

//A week later// 

I would be going home today, Luis hadn't been able to return to the hospital now that Max was here but he was sending his messages through Alexa. 

"ready?" Alexa asked. "yes" I said and fixed my grey sweats and white shirt. My body had not fully recovered yet.  

Sierra was already in her baby seat.  

"where's Max?" Alexa asked.  "he had an interview" I said. "should I call Luis?" Alexa asked. "when we get home" I said. 

I got rolled out in a wheelchair while Alexa carried Sierra. 

*************************************

"Its now or never" Luis said as he held Sierra. "cant we wait a little longer?" I asked. "No" Luis said," we gotta do it now" Luis said. "We have to get Sierra a passport" I said. "that will take too long" Luis said. "Ill take care of that" Alexa said and picked up her phone.

A couple minutes later she had an answer. "the passport should be here in two days" Alexa said. "how did she get that so fast?" Luis asked. "best not to ask" I said and stood up. "call me when the passport gets here, I'll make sure I have everything set" I said and grabbed Sierra. 

//Two days later// 

"Alexa I dont know if I can do this" I said. "we have to" Alexa said," for your own safety" Alexa said as she fixed the last bags. "Ill be back when its time" Alexa said as she hid the bags under the bed," be ready" Alexa said and hugged me before she walked out. 

I picked up Sierra from her cot and paced the room. 

"Ill be back at ten" Max shouted as he walked in. He had gone out for a job with Ronnie. "okay" I shouted. 

***

I waited until Max left so I could get everything ready. I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans with a grey James Dean t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I slipped on a pair of black and white vans and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I made sure I had all the bags I needed before I got Sierra dressed. 

I picked out a dark blue onesie and placed a white headband on her head. I placed her in her baby seat before grabbing a black jacket. "We're gonna be okay, I wont let nobody hurt you" I whispered as I heard my phone ring. 

***********************************

******************************************

song used as title: Never grow up- Taylor Swift