They are hunters, we are the foxes.

I checked the caller ID and saw Luis' name. Moments later Alexa walked in. "go" she said and started grabbing bags while I carried Sierra. 

"we leave for Gubbio in two hours" Luis said as he placed Sierra's car seat in the holder. 

Once everything was in the car we drove off. Luis drove, Alexa was in the passenger seat while I was in the back with Sierra. 

On the way to the airport I made phone calls to all my family members, I told dad to pretend like he knew nothing, i told him to tell my grandmothers and brothers to do the same. I called Alex and Brian, we had all gone our own separate ways, Brian was pursing his acting career and Alex was living in Texas, I told them not to worry about me, and to act like they knew nothing about me when Max started asking questions.

Once we got to the runway where our private jet was waiting, I hugged Alexa and thanked her for everything. She would be the only person I would have connection with in the next few days. 

"Ill always be here for you" Alexa said and smiled," good luck you guys" Alexa said and walked away after she kissed Sierra. 

"ready?" Luis asked. "yes" I said and we boarded the plane. 

//Max's POV// 

"Lynn Im home, I have great news, we're playing warped tour this ye-Lynn?" I shouted as I walked in. I quickly switched the lights on and saw the mess. Nobody was home," thats weird, maybe she's sleeping" I said and walked to the room. "what the fuck?" I asked when I turned the light on. All of Lynn's clothes were gone. I knew this wasn't a robbery because only her stuff was gone, none of the valuable things were missing, just her clothes.  My wake up call was when I saw her wedding ring on the dresser. 

"oh god" I whispered and picked up my phone and dialed Alexa's number. When she didnt answer I called Mika, then Mitchell, her dad, her grandmothers, Brian and Alex. 

The only person from her family that answered was her mom. 

"shes gone" I said. 

"what?"

"Lynn left me" 

"explain to me what happened" 

"I came home, and all her stuff was gone along with Sierra's, she left her wedding ring on the dresser, its over" 

"get your shit together Max, Ill be there in ten minutes, in the meantime call your uncle, he can help us" 

*********************************

"whats the problem?" My uncle Leonardo asked when he arrived. "Lynn left him" Madison said as she lit a cigarette. "how could she have left you?" My uncle asked," i thought she understood what would happen to her" he shouted. "call your husband" I shouted. 

"he doesnt know where she is, she didnt let anybody know" Madison said. "lets go to Alexa's house, she has to have answers to where Lynn is" I said and we got into my uncle's car along with his three bodyguards. 

I walked up to her front door and saw that the lights were out, "she's not home" I shouted. "break the door" My uncle ordered to one of his bodyguards.

"empty" he reported. 

"lets go, we're gonna find her even if its the last thing I do, she made the biggest mistake of her life" My uncle shouted and took out his gun," find her" 

*******************************

*******************************************  

song used as title: I know places- Taylor Swift