Chapter 6

//TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM//

*PHILS POV*

"Phil, what the hell happened!?"

I fail to speak. I shake my head as tears continue to roll down my cheeks.

"Okay. We'll get you back to my house, do you think you can walk that far, Lion?"

Still unable to speak, I nod in response. Dan puts my arm round his shoulder and helps me up. He guides me down the street, back to his house and I sit down on the couch.

"Stay here, I'll get you some ice okay?"

"Where else am I gonna go?"

Dan laughs weakly. He comes back with a pack of ice and hands it to me.

"Okay Phil, can you tell me what happened?"

I explained as much as i could remember, which wasn't much.

He gasps.

"Phil I'm so sorry, that's horrible..."

"I think you should lie down. I'll take you upstairs so you can have a rest, my parents are away for the weekend you can sleep here for tonight." he says, with a worried look on his face.

"It's okay Dan. I'll go home now... thank you."

"Phil you can't walk for fuck's sake! You don't always have to be brave."

"Dan It's fine."

Dan looks at me worriedly.

"Please Lion, I'm not letting you stay by yourself like this."

*DAN'S POV*

Phil finally agrees to stay. He didn't tell me much of what happened but I'm surprised he's even alive! I find it so disgusting someone could do that to such a sweet, funny, innocent person.

I head upstairs, open the door and sit down on the bed next to Phil.

"How are you feeling, Lion?"

I'm met with no response.

"I'll leave you to get some sleep, then." I smile at Phil as I leave the room.

***

"Philll" I whisper.

"Are you awake?" I continue.

"Well I am now!" he laughs, his tongue poking out.

"You're really cute, you know that Lion?" I say, making him blush.

"Any better?"

"Yeah, a little."

"That's good." I smile.

I watch Phil struggle as he tries to get up. I rush to him.

"Not yet, Lion. I think you need to lie down a bit more."

He nods in agreement and I smile at him. It's kinda nice looking after Phil.

"Dan..." he starts.

"What's up?"

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome." I laugh a little at how cute he is, ruffling his hair.
I sit down next to him, his head on my shoulder and we talk for a while. I know it's stupid but its just like when we were little, like we never drifted apart in the first place. I kind of miss that... I love my friends but I don't really feel like myself around them.

"I'm gonna make you some breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." He beams.

A/N: :))))))))