Chapter 33

A/N: this chapter will be the same day as the last but in a different point of view okay thanks friends

//TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF HARM THROUGHOUT//

*PHIL'S POV*

PJ was away for the weekend so Chris was over at my house. It was kinda weird, I've haven't really seen them two together much recently...

Chris is laying down on his bed, also known as an thick blue sleeping bag I had put down on the floor for him. I was laying on the bed opposite. We both didn't take much notice of each other but just flicked through out phones. Although, in a way, it was kinda nice to have any company at all.

The doorbell rings and Chris gets up to answer it. He walks down the stairs and to the door. It rings repeatedly.

"Hang on a sec!" he calls.

He unlocks the door and it creaks open.

"Jirard the pizza guy! How are ya, my friend?" Chris smiles at the man holding the pizza at the door.

He takes the pizza in his hand, pits his phone in that same hand and hold his wallet with the other, balancing it on his leg and he tries to retrieve a tenner from it. He struggles as coins and various shopping receipts fall onto the floor.

"Do you need some help there?"

"No, no, I'm fine!" He says. Unconvincingly.

He finally hands him two ten pound notes and closes the door. I laugh as I make my way down the stairs, staring at the coins scattered across the floor.

"Don't think I'm helping you." I tease.

"Fine then." Chris sighs, a smile creeping onto his face.

***

"Call him!"

"Chris, I can't!"

"Phillip Micheal Lester. If you don't call that boy, I shall do it for you."

"Chris stop!"

"Just watch me."

"Give me my pho-"

The dial tone sounds. There was no way I was getting his phone back so I listen anxiously to the beeps. The phone stops sounding.

"H-hello?" he stutters. No reply.

"See, Chris? I told you. He doesn't want to speak to me."

"I'm sure he's just busy.."

"Really? Dan Howell? Busy? I don't think so." I laugh slightly.

"Sorry, Phil." Chris replies, putting a hand on my shoulder.

My ringtone begins to sound as Dan's name appears on my phone screen. Chris presses answer. I stare at him, unamused.

"Phil?"

"Hi Dan."

Chris smirks at me and points toward the longue before leaving my room. We continue on having a conversation. After we'd been on the phone for a while I go to check on Chris. He seems perfectly happy sitting there and eating the whole freaking pizza by himself!

I hold my phone between my head and my shoulder and take a slice of pizza into my hand. The cheese slowly drips down onto my jeans and Chris laughs out loud.

***

We talk all through the evening. Chris sits down next to me and plays Halo, casually eavesdropping on our conversation every once in a while. It's around 11pm when Chris finally falls asleep. I'm close to falling asleep too, if I'm honest. I yawn.

"Aww are you sleepy, babe?"

My eyes widen.

"Phil I'm sorry.. I didn't mean-"

"No. It's fine." I lie.

It is not fine. In fact it changes everything. Does he want to get back together? Would it be the same all over again if we did? Am I ready to forgive him?

"I think it's probably time for me to sleep anyways. Goodnight, Dan."

I say, wanting some time to think about the situation- or if there was a situation at all.

"Goodnight Phil."

A/N: did anyone get my Friend Like Me reference lmao comment if you did cause I'll love you forever

QOTD: what are some of your favourite youtubers apart from dan and phil?

mine are SAARA, emma blackery, dodie clark, threadbanger, Evan edinger, jimmy0010 and onision (and some others I can't really remember haha)