Chapter 24

A/N: ok so I know we kinda left if on a cliff hanger on the whole kickthestickz thing but I thought I'd do some phan fluff for this one seeing as things are gonna get kinda crazy on chapter 25 (spoilers oops??) anyway yeah enjoy :3

//TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

*DAN'S POV*

"Phil, quick!" I almost shout out.

"Wait wait wait!" Phil squeals back.

I sat on the sofa, Phil on the floor in front of me.

A bright and flashing Game Over appears on the screen.

"Phil!" I shout, dragging out the 'i'. He pouts in response and I can't help but smile. Phil's cuteness was always my weak spot.

"Come here you dork." I giggle, leaning down to wrap my arms around Phil causing him to drop his controller onto the carpet.

"You're the dork." Phil smirks as he plants a kiss on my lips, causing me to blush.

"What do you want to do today Lion?"

"Nothing." Phil sighs, leaning back.

"Sounds like a plan!" I chuckle, kissing a second time.

I let Phil control the game for a while. I pretended the level was too hard for me when really, it was just an excuse for me to sit back and admire my adorable boyfriend.

I watch him giggle, his tongue poking out, as he moves his controller left and right.

I start to play with his hair. I place a quick kiss on his cheek, jawline and down to his neck.

"Stop, you're distracting me!" he laughs.

"Sorry." I smile.

"Hey! I didn't say stop." He giggles and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I love you Lion."

"I love you Bear.

We smile at each other and he pokes my dimple playfully.

My phone starts ringing in the other room.

I groan and stand up, Phil going to retrieve his mug of coffee from the table.

"Who was it?" Phil asks.

"PJ." I reply.

"Oh, how is he doing?" He smiles back.

"Not very well it seems....."

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Phil asks, worried.

"I'm not sure of that either, maybe we should go and check on him?"

"Okay." Phil agrees, reaching for his coat and keys.

A/N: this one was kinda short but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you all have an amazing year and we loveeee youuuu <3