Chapter 19

//TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

A/N: keep in mind this is supposed to be a week or two after the last chapter

*DAN'S POV*

I wake up to the sound of loud noises coming from the bathroom. I hear clinking and banging of cuboard doors. I rub my eyes and check my phone. 8:34 am.

"Phil?" I call from the bed. All noise stops suddenly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he shouts through the wall

"Are you sure, Lion?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for noise. Just go back to sleep."

I lie back down and stare at the ceiling. What was Phil doing?

After a few minutes a hear the door unlock and Phil climbs back into bed. I turn over and wrap my arms around him, nuzzling his neck. Soon after, I fall asleep...

***

I sit down on the sofa next to Phil, taking a sip of coffee. He seems a little distant today, not like himself at all.

"Are you okay Lion? You seem a little distracted."

"I'm fine." he smiles slightly. Something still feels a little 'off'... I stand up and walk into the kitchen to get some cereal. I hear a small bang from the living room.

When I come back Phil gets up quickly, and rushes past me.

"Phil? Are you okay!?"

He runs into the bathroom and I follow behind. He turns on the tap and puts his wrist under the running water.

"Phil! You're... bleeding. My face slowly drops as I realise why.

"Phil..." I look down at the small cuts across his wrist. He had done it again.

"I'm sorry Dan." He says, his eyes starting to water. I say nothing, but instead hug him tightly.

"What have you done Lion..." I whisper.

"Do you want to talk about it or..?"

"I mean umm y-you don't need to if you don't want to." I stutter.

"I think I'm going to go, Dan.. But don't worry about me, okay?"

"I don't think I can do that." I sigh.

"I'll see you tommorow, okay?" Phil says, kissing me softly before opening the door.

"I love you."

"Love you too." he smiles and starts walking back home and I shut the door behind me.

I sit down on the couch and place my head in my hands.

Was Phil not happy?

Was I not enough to make him happy?

A/N: IM SORRY OK (also 2 updates in one night woah I'm on fire)

ok but I bought tabinof on the other day and it's amazing holy shit I'm so proud of them <3

anyway thank you all for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! Love you all xxxx