Chapter 13

//POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

*PHIL'S POV*

I open my eyes. There were still a few people around but luckily Matt was no where to be seen. When everyone starts to leave, I get up and crouch down next to Dan. He opens his eyes. I look at his fragile, damaged form and cant help but feel guilty; this was all my fault. He wasn't ready to tell people and we both knew something like this would happen. We both knew I wasn't strong enough to help him...

***

"How's that?" I ask, gently applying pressure to Dan's cut lip. He winced and tightly squeezed my hand. I kiss him lightly on the cheek before going to get some ice for his black eye.

"Phil?"

"Yes, Bear?" I answer, sitting back down next to him. I hand him a pack of ice.

"I think you need this more than I do." He gives the ice back to me.

"Its fine, Dan. Besides, I'm used to it now..." I smile reassuringly.

"Are you sure Lion? It looks like they hit you pretty bad."

"Don't worry about me. Just get some rest okay?"

He nods and heads up the stairs.

*DAN'S POV*

I lie in bed for a while. Not being able to sleep; as it's still so early, I stare at the ceiling.

I hear the door click.

"Couldn't sleep?" Phil asks before closing the door behind him. I shuffle up and he comes and sits down on the bed next to me. I look up at him and smile.

"Lion...."

"Yes?"

"Do you think you could sleep here with me..?" I ask. Phil raises his eyebrow.

"Not like that!" I laugh, punching him lightly on the arm. He smiles back and lifts up the covers, I hug him tightly. I look down at the gorgeous, ebony black haired boy staring into space, deep in his thoughts, and I simply smile. People can call him whatever they want because to me, he was the most beautiful thing in world...

***

"Dan." I hear a  whisper.

"Are you still awake"

"No." I reply, my eyes still closed. I laugh as he shuffles closer.

"I cant sleep." he fake pouts. I chuckle softly and turn to face him. I kiss him lightly on the cheek and smile.

"I wanna take you on a date Phil." I start.

"Like a real date."

"Daniel James Howell are you asking me out?!" He laughs.

"We could go to the beach- or eat dinner at a fancy restaurant- or go to have a day in the city and kiss on the London Eye." I smirk.

"Wow okay you really need sleep, Dan." He jokes.

"Night Lion."

"Night Bear."

I kiss him on the lips one last time before drifting off to sleep...

A/N: HEY HEY HEY :D   we've been getting really excited at like 400 reads and I know it seems so little to other people but it proves how much you guys mean aww love youuu xx