Chapter 17

//TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

*PHIL'S POV*

I walk excitedly up to the school, knowing Chris would come in today (and possibly PJ).

"You seem happy today!" Dan smiles, warmly.

"I am!"

"That's good, Lion." he says, placing his hand in mine.

"Chris!" I yell, grinning widely. Dan chuckles as I run up to the gate and hug Chris tightly.

"You're back!"

"I said I would be, didn't I?"

Dan walks up to us, smiling.

*DANS POV*

I love seeing Phil this happy. Also I'm excited to meet Chris. I've seen him around school but this will be the first time we've properly met.

"Hey Dan!"

"Hi!" I say, awkwardly. I look at Chris. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes and a friendly smile.
Chris walks up to me, face getting more serious.

"Listen, Howell." he says.

"You seem like a nice guy, and I think we could be friends."

"But it you do anything. Anything to hurt Phil-"

I stop him mid-sentence.

"I won't. Ever. I promise."

Chris puts his hand on my shoulder, smiling.

"I believe you."

"Right, then." Phil cuts in.

"Time to get to class!" Chris and I both laugh as we follow Phil into the hall.

My first lesson is English; the only class I had with Phil. We sit down next to each other on a table at the back. I watch the teacher move from one side of the room to the other. Not really listening, just hearing the words. In one ear and out the other I guess. I watch Phil gaze out into the window, daydreaming.

***

We spend the rest of the lesson fingers intertwined, not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying but rather just enjoying each other's company. Phil was so interesting to me... The little fleck of gold in his blue eyes, the way he was so quiet for a while and suddenly blurt out the most amazing thing you've ever heard.

I love him so much. More than he will ever know. More than just words can describe.

Suddenly the bell rings, snapping me back to reality.

"You okay Dan?" Phil laughs, grabbing his bag from the back of his chair.

"Yeah haha." I smile back.

A/N: that was kinda short sorry I don't have my laptop and I hate using my phone haha anyway thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote xx

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

(also sorry if there are any granmar/spelling mistakes I'm too tired to proof read oops hehe)