Chapter 14

*PHIL'S POV*

I was excited. Well not just excited, no matter how many words I used they wouldn't sum up how I feel about going on a proper date with Dan.

We are stronger then Matt and his gang.
We are stronger then the people who laugh or stick their noses up at us while we walk down the street.
We are stronger together.

(This sounds so cheesy :)) but it's cute)

I was counting down the days until the date, eager but yet still nervous. No one in my family really knows about the situation. And I don't plan on telling them anytime soon. They just don't understand me, I don't want to be the perfect child they want me to be, getting straight A's all the time.

School never went quickly enough, like all the clocks where in slow motion. Lesson after lesson, day after day. Matt seemed to have later off and he hadn't really done anything to us recently. Other then the fact he may or may not have told the whole school about me and Dan. Not that I had a problem with that, I just don't feel like Dan wanted everyone to know, he is a very secretive person.

But - after what felt like an eternity - the end of the school day arrived and I had an hour to get ready for the date!

A/N; I apologize for this chapter being quite short but I wanted more of a thoughts and feelings chapter if you get what I mean :) and thank you to everyone who comments, votes and reads, we love you all so much x