Chapter 15 (part 2)

//TRIGGER WARNING//MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

*DANS POV*

"Keep the change." I smile, taking two cups of hot chocolate from the Starbucks employee who had earlier told me and Phil we were a 'cute couple'. We walk away from the comfort of the coffee shop and into the cold, dark street. Lamp posts and roofs were covered in a layer of thick snow, making the street look like it came straight out of a Christmas card.

"How's your drink?" Phil beamed.

"Good." I reply, taking a sip. We continue walking down the street, hand in hand. It was nice even walking down the street holding my boyfriend's hand without getting stared at sometimes... We soon finish our drinks and as it starts to get dark, we make our way back to the car.

*PHIL'S POV*

Everything is going perfectly; me and Dan had had the perfect first date, Matt is actually leaving me alone for once and everyone at school doesn't seem to have much of a problem with me and Dan going out. But being the pessimist I am, that only worried me. I knew it could only go downhill from here.

***

"So umm..." Dan says, standing on my doorstep, away from the snow falling heavily outside.

"I'll err.. see you soon." we say our awkward goodbyes and I kiss him goodnight before he makes his way back through the thick, January snow.

*PHILS POV*

As I close the door and hung my coat up, I hear a small bleep coming from my phone.

New Message From: Chris

I excitedly unlock my phone to read the text.

Chris: how was the date :D

Phil: how did you know..?

Chris: I have my ways ;)

Phil: he took me ice skating then we went for hot chocolate ^-^

Chris: romantic ;)

Phil: shut up x)

Phil: so are you coming to school on Monday?

Chris: yeah I think so

Chris: I felt rlly bad leaving u all alone for so long

Phil: ok good :D

Phil: do u know if Peej is coming too

Chris: im not sure sorry mate...

It had been ages since me and Chris had seen each other or even talked but it seemed very natural and not awkward as I thought it would be. I guess that's what its like with best friends. He never fails to make me laugh, or cheer me up when I'm sad. Its like that with PJ too of course but he hadn't been himself lately...

A/N: this was short as heck lol sorry bye