Chapter 21

A/N: ok we ended on a little bit of cliff hanger there so here's basically what happened...

Dan and Phil are back to talking again and are close as ever. Martyn (Phil's younger brother) and Phil's Mum start suspecting that they are a couple and seem to be fine with it... They both fall asleep on Dan's bed but Dan wakes Phil up. flustered. He explains to Phil that Martyn had caught them kissing. They are now worried about Martyn telling Phil's parents, especially his Dad. They then hear footsteps down the hall....

And that's what you missed on... GLEE

ok no

Anyway now that you're all caught up lets begin the next chapter.

// TRIGGER WARNING// MENTION OF SELF-HARM THROUGHOUT//

*DAN'S POV*

I walk out of the bedroom, rubbing my eyes tiredly and look up at the clock on the wall. 7:2am. I poke my head into the kitchen where I see Phil flipping a pancake- trying to anyway. I walk slowly towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning!" he giggles, putting the pan down and turning towards me.

"Is your Dad still angry at you?" I start.

"Yeah.." he sighs.

"Maybe if you just try to talk to him.."

"There's no point. He hates me."

"Phil, he doesn't hate you-"

"I went to see Martyn and Mum the other day and he wouldn't even look me straight in the eyes!"

"I'm sorry Lion..."

"It's okay." He smiles, sadly.

"If it makes any difference you're welcome to stay here as long as you like..."

The look on his face suggests he doesn't really want to talk about it so I quickly move on.

"Smells good..." I smile. He looks up at me and smiles back; warmly.

He runs his hand through my hair.

"Curly hair today." he smiles.

"Crap." I say checking my hair in the mirror.

"I forgot to straighten it this morning... I look like a hobbit." I laugh.

"Keep it like that. It's cute." he kisses me on the lips, making me blush profusely.

"Maybe I can keep it like this just for today then..." I smirk.

He laughs, tongue poking out. His laugh is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Tyler and Troye invited us to a party today..." I start.

"A party?"

"I know, I know. But Chris will be there, it might be fun?"

"I'll go if you go I guess."

"I'm you're sure you want to-"

"Yeah. Like you said, it will be fun. Maybe PJ will come too." He smiles, brightly.

"I'm going to see my aunt and uncle today, will you be okay here by yourself for a while?"

"Sure. But come back soon, I'll miss you." He pouts.

"Don't worry I will." I chuckle, brushing his hair away from his face.

"I'm gonna go get ready, okay?"

"Okay."

***

I open the door quietly, making sure Phil couldn't hear. Seeing as I had come home early, I wanted it to be a surprise. I creepy into the front room, quietly and walk up to the sofa. I tiptoe towards Phil. My eyes widen and I freeze at the sound of a floorboard creaking.

"Dan! You're back early!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise." I sigh, looking down at the floor.

"As long as you're back." he exclaims, hugging me tightly.

"We don't have any time for that! We have a party to go to." I smile widely.