Chapter 71

Ambers POV;

I pulled up outside my house.

It felt weird calling it my house when Jason probably had a gazillion other girls visiting since I left weeks ago.

As soon as I pulled up, the front door flung open.

Something inside me broke as I saw Jason's face, I don't want to say it's my heart because I don't believe I have one anymore...

I open the door and walk out into the front porch so my face and Jason's are only meters away from one another, he can't bare to face me so instead he looks at the ground whilst I stare him out.

How dare I, put up with such shit?
How dare I, love someone who was willing to drop me as quick as they did?
How dare I, give myself to someone who fed me lies all along?

It was breezy outside, the wind flew through my hair as I looked out onto the front yard, reminiscing about how in summer, me and Jason would have picnics just outside the house.

How happy I was then.
How happy we were then.

I prevent myself from reminiscing anymore and remember why I came here.

I walk over to the back of the car and see Justin's face, I can tell you what I felt as I glared through his hazely-warm chocolate eyes.

Disgust.

''get out.'' I spat

''Just fuck off Amber I've only got like four fucking hours to live, you spent about fucking ten getting here''

I barely acknowledged half of what he just said all I knew was he still hasn't got out, so I repeated my command.

''Get out''

He still didn't move, that's when I realised. I don't need no man, to help, look after or cherish me.

I'm a woman.
I'm a fearless.
I am brave.
And I will not put up with shit anymore, I leaned over Justin and got my bag to which I opened and pulled out a massive gun.

I left the bag open in front of Justin, he probably only had another 10minutes of life anyway but just invade he decides to live these last minutes to the fullest.

I grabbed his chin and pulled it next to my face, I could see from the window Jason was watching us.

I looked down at Justin's luscious pink lips and pushed mine against them.

I felt nothing.

''Goodbye Justin'' was all I said as I shut the door and locked the car.

I was ready.