Chapter 60

AMBER'S POV:

I didn't want to kiss Chaz.
It just happened.
It wasn't right.
It didn't feel right.
Nothing was right about it.

He just leaned in and I panicked, I know Jason probably couldn't give one fuck about me but I still love him...

I walked out of Chaz's room, I couldn't stay there...
As I opened my bedroom door, something was wrong, something was missing.

My phone.

It's normally always on my bed desk, it was there when Chaz came into the room, where the hell was it now?

I hear someone coming up towards the room...

please don't be Chaz,
please please don't be Chaz.

Ryan peeks from the door and I instantly smile when I see him.

''Seen Chaz Ambs?'' he asks
''I was going to ask you the same thing'' I replied

Suddenly a loud bang came from the ensuite, me and Ryan looked at each other instantly.

''You go look'' I whispered, motioning him to the door
''Im scared'' he replied quietly
I looked at him and gave him the dirtiest look ever

yep he's pissed me off.

We both tiptoed to the ensuite and slowly switch on the light.

There sitting in the darkness was Chaz

Why was he in my ensuite?

That's when I noticed he was covering his right hand,

he was hiding something.

''Whatcha got there Chaz?'' I faked a smile and acted ditsy, I knew exactly what he had.

I walked up to him and pulled his arm which then revealed my iPhone in his hand.

I unlocked it infront of him and when I swiped the screen, my contacts window popped up on the name
'Jase❤' right under it was the delete button, the button Chaz would have pressed if I hadn't caught him.

I looked at Ryan who was behind me and shrugged, I could tell he didn't know.

At that very moment everything built up in me, all the anger, all the pain and all the sadness.

I raised my hand and bashed it against Chaz's cheek, heavy and hard, he deserves every bit of it.

No motherfucker messes with me.

I glared at his cheek as it suddenly turned red and swollen

''Get the fuck out of my house'' I shouted

He looked at me, I couldn't quite work out how he was feeling and to be honest I couldn't care less.

He walked out the room quickly and in a couple of moments time the front door slammed.

I was still stood in the bathroom, I looked into the big mirror.
Ryan was still behind me, I would have thought that he would have left with Chaz but he didn't.

''Get him'' Ryan said gently
''Who?''
''Jason, he loves you''
''Bullshit Ryan, that's bullshit'' I knew my voice got louder
''Well then straighten up solider, what you crying about?'' His voice was raised too

I walked out the ensuite and into mine and Jason's walk in wardrobe.

I turned to my left, where Jason kept all his stuff.

I opened one of the draws and grabbed the biggest gun I saw, I threw a smaller one over to Ryan.

''Lets go kill some fuckers'' I grinned

it felt good being badass

He grinned back at me.

''You sure bout this?''
''You questioning me butler?''
''No, but who are we going out to get''

I walked down the stairs and out the door, I knew Ryan was still following.

''Who are we going to get Amber?''

He asked the question again, I pointed to Ryan's car, basically telling him to get in.

He stood outside his front door and I stood outside Jason's range rover.

''Were getting Mccann'' I said confident.

He grinned and so did I, we both got into our cars and started the engines, he followed me as I backed out the driveway.

---------------------------------------------

thankyou so much for all the reads, votes and comments guys.
Hope your enjoying the story so far, please comment your thoughts, you guys are the reason I do this;)

Hope your all enjoying runaway so far, there is a lot going on aha, I've recently been busy trying to keep up with my new story which includes Jason, justin and Derek, it's called Bieber triplets.

If you don't mind giving it a read let me know what you think.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS
-AMBER X X