Chapter 23

JUSTIN'S POV:
Red suit on, sunglasses on.
You need sunglasses when you get high!
Chaz and Ryan cleaned up pretty good too.
Leeha came down and she looked stunning, she wore a pink skintight dress with heels, it was a shock how she covered her face with makeup, you wouldn't have ever thought her boyfriend nearly killed her an hour ago but she was a bit undressed which Harry won't be happy about but hopefully he'll be off his head.
And then Amber.
She looked..
Perfect.
She wore a strapless flowing purple dress which had sequins at the bottom, it looked like a mini wedding dress, she wore light makeup which I liked and some black wedges.
Chaz and Ryan instantly both whistled when they walked down together. I shot then a look.
'Someone's looking beautiful' I whispered to her.
She giggled and held my hand.
She HELD my hand, now I am Justin Bieber and I have billions of girls trying to hold my hand everyday but when I held Amber's it just felt..right?
We headed out in my batmobile, yeah I got swag.
Tonight is going to be ace.

AMBER'S POV:
I was a little nervous when I sat in Justins car, it was massive and just amazing. But I just couldn't concentrate, I felt like someone was watching my every move.
As we drove I could hear shouts outside.
'Justin!'
'Justin you got a new girl'
'Where you headed tonight Justin'
I presumed it was those men Leeha bumped into at Macy's, why were they following us all the time?
The car stopped and we hopped into a private jet which stopped after about 10 minutes.
We were here.
Even though the windows were tinted I could see flashes from the outside, I was really nervous.
A man opened the door for us and as I stepped out, there was millions of people there, people with cameras, waiters, people dressed funny others looking like they're not even dressed. We entered on a red carpet into a house party which was full with people.
Famous people. Some of them I had seen on TV from when I lived in the care home.
Lots of people came over to talk to me, I met a girl called Demi Lovato who was lovely and really friendly, another girl called Miley Cyrus, who was a bit out there but I loved her for it. I just followed Justin around. We then came to 5 boys and Leeha was sitting on the laps of one of them -Harry.
'Aye boys, how's everything going?' Justin asked.
'Good, thanks. Who's this lovely lady here?' A young and handsome guy with dyed blonde hair asked referring to me.
I exchanged smiles with him. He had a lovely accent he definetly wasn't American or Canadian. I think he was Irish. Before Justin could reply
'Names Niall, this is Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry'
I nodded at them all and waved at Harry, he gave me a quick smile and wondered off with Leeha.
I turned around hoping to find Justin next to me but no, he fucking wasn't.
Niall could tell I was starting to get a bit paranoid so he handed me a joint.
'Smoke it, it's just for fun'
I was really tempted.
'Cmon love, you know you want to' said they guy who I think was Zayn.
So I went for it.
And suddenly everything went woozy, last person I remember seeing was Leeha.

LEEHAS POV:
Harry told me he had some business work to sort at the party.
If business work involved whoring around then yeah he's definetly doing business work.
I decided to go back and find Amber.
She was off her head.
Her legs were going on everyone and so were her lips. Niall and Zayn were actually fighting over her and where she should put her legs!!
She was embarrassing all of us but Niall and Zayn were enjoying her mouth and tongue!
I pulled her off them both and shouted
'What if justin sees you'
'Whos Justin?' She laughed
'Your boyfriend!!' I shouted even louder.
Just then Justin came over, he was a little drunk but not high.
Amber walked straight up to him and snogged his mouth off, I had to actually look away. When I thought it would be over it still wasn't she was sitting on the floor with him now, her arms and legs going everywhere and so was Justins.
This was disgusting.
I just had to get her out of this.
'Amber lets go to the loo' it was a crap reason but I needed to get her off Justin before they both become unconscious.
And then Justin started ripping off her clothes.
It was getting to steamy.
so I grabbed Amber's waist and literally dragged her into the toilet.
I think it was all wearing off because I could her her vomiting down the toilet.
Gross.
I searched my bra for my phone but it wasn't there, for gods sake could this party get any worse?
Amber was still vomiting so I ran out to go look for it.

AMBER'S POV:
What just happened?
I'm here in the toilet, vomiting everything out.
The cubicle was locked but I presumed Leeha was messing around outside cause I could her feet moving outside. as I walked out the cubicle. My head was down. I didn't even want to look at the mirror knowing what a state I'm going to look but I did.
Their was writing on the mirror in black pen.
'Im after you my runaway
-JM' as I finished reading the sentence I looked in the mirror.
Jason was behind me.
Looking at me.
I blinked and he was gone.
'Jason' I whispered
I felt a tear fall from my face, it wouldn't stop. I wanted Jason. I didn't want this life.
I had my little purse on me, I took it out and had a look inside, it had keys inside, they just be Leehas.
I took them out and began cutting my wrist, the pain didn't go away though because the pain I was having wasn't physical it was mental.
I wanted to die.

Runaway (Jason Mccann)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara