Chapter 19

JUSTIN'S POV:

Jason just left.

My little brother just left.

Yeah, me him and Alex were brothers, they never liked me though, dad never did either guess that's why my mum pattie always brought me up.

But the thing that hurts most is that Jason was that stupid that he blames Amber.

Well in all honestly I really don't give a shit about Jason or whatever, I have Amber now. Period.

Well maybe I feel a tad guilty since me and Jason were getting close

I shouldn't feel guilty though because my plan worked. I wanted Jason to see me on top of Amber so he'll overreact and hurt her and then she'll come running to me, it didn't exactly work out that way but Jason's still out of the picture either way.

Amber just stood in the middle of the room and stared at the door, I could only see her back but I could tell wasn't angry or upset.

But then Leah walked in.

"So your boyfriend just walked out and your just standing here" she yelled at Amber.
This really pissed me off so I walked up to Leeha and mumbled

"Leah just fucking get out"

She didn't move at first, she just stood there and eyeballed Amber who was obviously uncomfortable.

I then got out my iPhone and mumbled

"Call Harry"

Leeha instantly looked up at me.

"No Justin, please. Justin..Please" she begged and looked like she was about to cry.

"Get out then" I shouted. She ran out without hesitation.

I couldn't help but chuckle

God I love Harry, the way he controls her is how I need to get control of Amber.

AMBER'S POV:

"Get out then" Justin shouted.

Leah ran out like there was no tomorrow she was scared stiff of someone called 'Harry'?

I didn't really know what to do now Jason had gone.
He was my boyfriend after all.

I could hear noises from behind me. I saw justin packing a suitcase. He then totally walked passed me and out the room, I think he stood in the hall because I could still hear him clearly.

"LEHA" he yelled

"What?"

"Go to Macy's and pick up some clothes for Amber, I'm giving you two hundred thousand, get her whatever she wants" he mumbled.

He walked back into the room.

"Shawty go out with Leah, buy what you need and come back, get enough supplies your going to be out for around 8months" he smiled and walked back into the hallway, I followed behind.

He kissed my cheek and then Leah began walking down the stairs, I looked at Justin and he laughed

" nice conversation you two just had" he walked back into his room and I followed Leah down the stairs and out onto the porch, she open the garage to reveal a pink Ferrari,
how did she get one of them?

She sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the back.

I could see she had pictures stuffed in the back pockets of the car.

"Dont touch them" she said

She must have noticed me looking.

"So whos Harry?" I just had to pop the question

"My boyfriend" she mumbled and sighed, she looked upset when she said that I wonder why?

I'm very impatient so I just asked her straight

"Why are you so scared of him?" I questioned

She started the car and backed out of the drive

"Amber, people aren't what they make out. I was just a nobody and he took me in and made me into a somebody but behind closed doors I was still a nobody in his eyes" she was looking at me from her top mirror, I didn't really understand what she meant. I'm just guessing this Harry guy is famous and horrible.

--A.N : A BIT OF A BORING CHAPTER, SORRY. --