Chapter 21

CHAZ'S POV:

We were all packing for the tour when it happened.

Justin went out to get some gum for the journey, Ryan accompanied him for backup.

I just lazed on the sofa and thought about Jason.

I don't really know what happened I just saw him storm out. And then Amber go off shopping with Leah like nothing ever happened.

I then heard a ticking sound.

I would know that sound anywhere.

It was a compact bomb.

I ran out of the house when I realised and just then everything went up in flames, everything.

It wasn't a big bombing I guess but it was definitely something.

"Oh lord" I heard someone shout from behind.

It was Justin.

He then actually ran into the house and came back out with his whole wardrobe.

This guy was superman.

Nothing of ours was really in the house as it was rented accommodation.

When Justin came back out he looked at us and suddenly fell on his knees.

"Jason is going to kill her

All because of..m..me" he cried

We never saw Justin cry, me and Ryan just looked at each other as we both hopped into our shared car with Justin in the back. He was on the phone to Scooter his manager.

"We'll have to cancel the whole tour Scott, thank god the tickets haven't gone on sale yet" he mumbled.

He then put down the phone and said

"Calabasas now"

We were going to take a who knows how long drive to Justins condo in LA.

did he even care where Amber and Leah had got too?

Or maybe who was watching us?

JUSTIN'S POV:

*in Calabasas*

After a long drive and warm shower i texted Leah and booked her and Amber a private jet to mine. I couldn't risk them going in a car or anything. Our Jason's clever, he must be tracking her or something so I just had to take the private way. Now that the tours cancelled I guess I can do a few more things before going on a rescheduled tour. There is a VIP party coming up that I was dying to go to, going to be ran by Lindsay Lohan - it's a must.

It's on tomorrow and it says '+4 maximum' so The gang can all come too.

I can't wait. I've been told I'm a great party guy when I'm high.