Chapter 32

AMBER'S POV:
Jason had been gone for such a long time, I began getting worried so I got up and searched for him.
I felt someone pinch my bottom.
I turned around.
I saw Niall, we both had the same expression on our faces.
Shock.
'Amber?' He asked, still pretty shocked.
I looked at him and ran, I could hear him shouting from behind but I continued running more and more deeper into the crowd.
I suddenly wondered into a room, it was really bright.
It was the toilets I think.
I wondered in and found a girl admiring herself in the mirror. She wore a pink dress with sequins at the top, her long brown hair flowed beautifully.
I had seen this girl before but I totally ignored her and wondered into a cubicle for some peace.
'Oh Amber..' I heard a voice coming from outside the cubicle.
Leeha.
I quickly unlocked the door and ran into her arms.
'Oh Leeha' I shriek
'Calm yo self girl' she laughed.
I looked up at her and noticed she was wearing sunglasses and red lipstick.
I pulled them off which revealed two black eyes.
'Harry?' I asked.
She looked away from me.
'No question about it' she replied, I heard her croak a bit.
I think she was crying.
I hugged her tighter.
'You know Leeha you can always come live with me and Jase, he won't mind at all'
She shook her head but I knew really she wanted to.
Her bra then vibrated and suddenly she pulled out a phone.
'What?' Was what she answered with.
I couldn't make out mumbling on the other line. But then I made out one pretty long sentence.
'Im going to cut your throat a--' Leeha disconnected the phone and looked at me.
'Are you sure it'll be okay with Jason?'
I grabbed her hand and walked out of the bathroom and out of the black doors. Into the nightlight.
I saw Jason sitting in the jet, why was he in there?
I opened the door and he looked at me startled. When he realised it was me he calmed himself a bit more.
'Jason why are you--' I cut my sentence off when I realised red lipstick on Jason's lips.
He noticed me looking and quickly smudged it off.
'Jason..yo--'
Leeha interrupted me.
'You must have tried the red vodka then Jason, I heard it makes your lips real red'
Jason must have not noticed Leeha beside me but when he did, his eyes changed.
They changed.
They hasn't done in a long time.
They went black.
'It was you.' he hissed at Leeha.
What was going on?
He looked at Leeha from head to toe and threw his face into his hands.
'Jason, I don't know what's going on but can Leeha live with us for a little while?'
I removed Leehas sunglasses when Jason looked up and his eyes turned hazel again.
He nodded slowly and mumbled
'Get in'
That's all he said for the whole journey back home. He stayed quiet. What happened that I didn't know about?