Chapter 16.

LEHA POV;

This Amber girl is just so ew. Doesn't she know? Hasn't Jason told her? Like what was she doing holding his hand? I should of slapped him then and there. When I was about to approach the living room I heard quick moving. What was going on?

I walked in but both Justin and Amber were too interested in the TV.

"Get up I'll show you to your room" I couldn't even be bothered to look at her so I just walked out. I could hear her running behind trying to catch up. Ha idiot!

"So your friends with Jason?" Amber asked

"Friends? oh bitc..." I was ready to snap her neck off when Jason ran infront of me.

"I'll show her to her room Leah" he mumbled, anger in his voice.

I couldn't give a flying fudge how he felt so I just came out with it.

"Oh you mean the room we've been sharing for the past 3 months BABE" I exaggerated the babe just so him and Amber could hear it. Instantly Amber looked at Jason but his eyes were fixed on mine, turning darker every second.

Amber ran down the hall and up the stairs I could hear her crying while doing so.

Oh well haha.

"You are a right little who..."

"Jason, I don't give a crap about you and your criminal status your just a stupid boy with no family, well the only brothers you do have are just as messed up as you" I interrupted.

His eyes didn't go black this time, he just walked up to me and pushed something into my stomach real hard.

A gun.

"Listen, I'm not scared to pull this trigger" he whispered and chuckled at the same time.

CHAZ'S POV:

I heard sobbing at the top of the stairs and decided to go check out what the noise is, I then saw a small innocent ball wrapped in the corner if the staircase it was Amber.

I ran over to her and moved her hair slowly using my fingers. She looked up at me and her eyes were red and watery. I put my arms around her and kissed her temple, she dug into my chest and cried a bit more.

"Shhh" I cooed trying to calm her a bit

I may be a criminal but on the inside I have a heart too

"J..Jason h..he che--" her words were slipping up and her hair was getting in the way too much so for some weried reason I had a hair bubble on my wrist so I took it off and tied her hair so she wouldn't feel so suffocated and then I noticed something at the back of her neck.

A scar that obviously Jason had given her.

How could he be so cruel?

I rubbed circles around the scar and pushed her head into my chest when she lifted it to look at me.

"You know your beautiful Amber" I whispered into her ear

"Im nothing" she cried silently

"Who told you that? Jason?" I mumbled

"N..no Jason loved me"

"Loved?"

"Ye--"

We were interrupted.

"And what the fuck are you don't with her" I heard a voice yell from behind me.

I then saw Justin as I turned around before I could even answer he grabbed Amber's wrist and dragged her along the hall.

She did nothing.

She was so innocent, but Justin definitely wasn't you could call him playboy of the year.

As I got up from the floor I saw justin glare at me before entering his room he smirked as he used all his strength to actually throw Amber in the room. He looked inside the bedroom (which I couldn't see as I was on the other side of the hall) he chuckled and then looked at me, he stuck his middle finger up at me and walked into the bedroom locking the door behind him.

Where the hell was Jason?