Chapter 47

RYAN'S POV:

'Peace bro' justin yelled as he got into his car and drove off.

Is this happening?
Or am i just having the worst nightmare ever?

My thoughts were interrupted by Amber screaming in agony in the floor.

she cried, but there were no tears just blood coming out of her eyes.

I got down on my knees.

Like I said I had studied medical at Stanford but I had never, ever seen this.

How could anybody be in such a state it's impossible to answer.

She was naked and just lay in her sports bra and shorts.

Her bare stomach looked turned inside out, all her insides were show-able, it sounds really unreal but there was small holes in her actual body, her bones were visible and as for the skin that was actually left it was red and scarred and bleeding, the blood wouldn't stop pouring out of every hole.
Every cut.
Every hole.

Her face was unrecognisable because it was red and bloody, her eyes were emotionless but I could see one thing in them.

Fear.

She shivered as I lifted her off the floor and placed her onto the couch.

I didn't know what to do.

She was bleeding from everywhere.
In all honesty I was shocked she wasn't dead.

Just as I thought that, I noticed her shivering stopped.
I looked at her more closely.

I also noticed that her eyes looked dead and her breathing was no longer heavy and raspy.

She was dying or worse, she was already dead..