Chapter 51

AMBER'S POV:

Brightness surrounds me along with the smell of a strong male aftershave.

I open my eyes and see clothes all over the floor along with bottles of water, dirty plates and vaseline tubs everywhere.

'Amber' someone shouts with joy.

I tilt my head from the bed to see two boys staring at me.

Chaz and Ryan.

Ryan runs over to me and kisses me all over my face and as he hugs me I feel warm tears down my chest.

He was crying.

For me.

Someone cared.

And it was Ryan.

I hugged him back and felt no ache or pain which was something I had been feeling for a long, long time.

As I glare over at chaz who looks almost disappointed to see me..

When he noticed my glare he instantly smiled and walked over.

'After a week your awake huh?' He chuckled as he put his arms around my neck and ruffled his hands through my hair.

Ryan pulled the covers off me and that's when I noticed I was in my under garments, I screamed as loud as I could and placed the duvet back on me.

They both started laughing hysterically on the floor.

'Amber, I've studied medical, I have seen people in undergarments you know' Ryan chuckled to himself.

'But..but still' I whined.

'You were covered In blood and we've been using them to get rid of all them marks' chaz said pointing to all the Vaseline tubs on the floor.

That's when everything came back to me.

Justin.

He killed me.

But why am I still here alive?

'Ju..Justin' I stuttered as all the thoughts flooded back in.

I touched my ribs and pulled my vest up.
All I saw was plasters.
All the holes were hidden with the plasters.

I looked up at Ryan and Chaz and felt my eyes filling with happiness.

I hugged them both and kissed them on their cheeks.
And that kiss brought back a thousand memories.

Not with them but with Jason.

With the guy who loved me with all his heart.

But he's also the guy that's in a coma and more likely to never awaken.

'Look Amber, your safe here, let me go get you a bite bae' Ryan winked at me and wondered out the room.

I stared at Chaz, I always kinda like liked Chaz, he was perfect no doubt about it.

Wait I'm with Jason.
He's dead Amber.
No his not, he can't die.

While my mind argued I noticed Chaz just staring at me but it wasn't the usual stare.

It made he feel uncomfortable and scared.

He smiled and whispered

'Im sorry' and walked out the room.

Why was he sorry?

I trusted Chaz but when he whispered that cold yet seductive whisper, my trust for him was gone.

I tried to reassure myself...
he was maybe sorry about Jason

I can't help but feel it wasn't though.